Reginald Buckner Memphis Manassas

Legend

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about teammate Roy McFaggdon, does he have any offers? I cant imagine him not going to the next level at his size. Whats the deal with him?

Five players from Manassas' Class A state runner-up basketball team signed recently with junior colleges. Senior guard Eric Atkins, senior guard/forward Sean Kearney and senior forward Roy McFadgon signed with Chattanooga State Community College. Senior point guard Willie "Trey" Payne signed with Walters State Community College, and senior guard Derrick Richard signed with Southwest Tennessee.

What about teammate Roy McFaggdon, does he have any offers? I cant imagine him not going to the next level at his size. Whats the deal with him?

Not trying to start anything, but when I was watching the UC vs Manassas game I had a lot more fun watching McFaggdon play. He had a sick dunk, and never quit on any plays. CSCC is getting a steal with him.

What is the schedule for the games? I will be there around 11:30

I just got back home. I saw some very good players today.

Buckner went down with a ankle injury in the hoopers first game today. The best team I saw was the midstate ballerz south in the 17U group and the ballerz west in the 16U group (both these teams are loaded).The hoopers are not the same team without Buckner but are still pretty good...of course no team would be the same without a stud like Buckner. Did you get to see that game? The ballerz put on a dunk fest. I wanted to see Buckner and the hoopers match up against the ballerz south. All the inside stuff most likely would have been altered with Buckner maning the paint on defense. Both teams have lots of talent. The white kid (PG) for the hoopers looked pretty good... is his name Josh Wilkerson and if not do you know his name?

I've often said I thought Buckner could play all five positions if asked to do so and I cmpare his him to Jarvis Varnado on the defensive end. He was a beast against the tennessee heat beore going down late in the game with the ankle injury. I think he just twisted it...hope it's nothing serious.

I THINK BUCKNER IS A SPECIAL TALENT AND THE SKY IS THE LIMIT FO HIM!!!!!!!!!! IT'S CLEAR EVERYTIME HE TAKES THE FLOOR HE IS THE BEST PLAYER ON THE COURT!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Buckner seems to be hurt alot. Is he soft? I'm wondering if he could handle the rigors of NAIA.

I don't know. Why don't you ask Lute Olson, Mike Anderson, Coach Cal, Tony Barbee, Anthony Kennedy, and Bruce Pearl? Thats just a few that will be hot on this kids trail...there will be many more before it's all said and done. You can also check with Rivals...they seem to think he is a top 100 player and a 4 star player. I think he will be a consensus top 50 player after the summer is over. I think I will go with these guys instead of you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

yankees, I was up there today and last night as well! Buckner did look good while he was playing. The team he was injured against seemed as if they were after Buckner trying to hurt him and get in his head. The player that got through out of the game completely made a fool of himself. I wish the teams would just play the game like it's supposed to be instead of cussing officials and hurting other players. I'm not saying hurting Buckner was intentional but the Heat players were laughing about it afterwards.

The most impressive player I saw up there today and last night was the Demetrius kid on Ballerz 16U from Westwood! That kid can play on both sides of the floor. He put on a dunk show today and last night with 2 spectacular slams. He'll have some D1 offers rolling in within the next couple of years as long as he keeps his head on straight. Also #33 on the Ballerz 17U team, light skinned black dude. He was extremely good as well!

yankees, I hope you got to see Greer (West Carroll) play today. He played ALOT better today than he did last night. He hit alot of shots, blocked alot of shots, stole alot of passes and had some assist to go along with it. I guess I never realized how good the kid actually is but he got my respect today. I also got to see Tarius Johnson play with the Mid-State Ballerz. First time to actually see Tarius play all out and I must say I was impressed. He plays hard and doesn't force too many shots. I wish I would've taken the laptop up last night and I would've answered your message back but it's too late now.

Legend, I hope your boy Buckner get's well! His ankle was pretty swolen but he'll be back to normal soon. He can play! I was impressed with his ball handling and his ability to get to the basket dribbling the ball. Not too many big men can do that. Good Luck to him in the rest of the Summer!

yankees, I was up there today and last night as well! Buckner did look good while he was playing. The team he was injured against seemed as if they were after Buckner trying to hurt him and get in his head. The player that got through out of the game completely made a fool of himself. I wish the teams would just play the game like it's supposed to be instead of cussing officials and hurting other players. I'm not saying hurting Buckner was intentional but the Heat players were laughing about it afterwards.

The most impressive player I saw up there today and last night was the Demetrius kid on Ballerz 16U from Westwood! That kid can play on both sides of the floor. He put on a dunk show today and last night with 2 spectacular slams. He'll have some D1 offers rolling in within the next couple of years as long as he keeps his head on straight. Also #33 on the Ballerz 17U team, light skinned black dude. He was extremely good as well!

yankees, I hope you got to see Greer (West Carroll) play today. He played ALOT better today than he did last night. He hit alot of shots, blocked alot of shots, stole alot of passes and had some assist to go along with it. I guess I never realized how good the kid actually is but he got my respect today. I also got to see Tarius Johnson play with the Mid-State Ballerz. First time to actually see Tarius play all out and I must say I was impressed. He plays hard and doesn't force too many shots. I wish I would've taken the laptop up last night and I would've answered your message back but it's too late now.

Legend, I hope your boy Buckner get's well! His ankle was pretty swolen but he'll be back to normal soon. He can play! I was impressed with his ball handling and his ability to get to the basket dribbling the ball. Not too many big men can do that. Good Luck to him in the rest of the Summer!

I just started a thread on Greer. I have seen him play before today but not this past season. He is 100% better and he was good as a frehman.

I'm not sure the kids name you are talking about but I saw him and he could jump out of the gym and is a big time talent.

Tarius Johnson will be one of the top 10 players in the state his senior year in my opinion.

The best two teams I saw were the Ballerz south in the 17U group and the Ballerz west in the 16u group. No fewer than 10 and most likely more than that D1 players from these two teams combined....in my opinion.