Trinity Christian Pitching

FridayMainEvent

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cascade...the pitching is just that good. Ivy (Junior) and Ellen Renfroe (Sophomore) have both committed to play ball at the University of TN Knoxville. Their little sister Anna, an eighth grader who also pitches, is following right behind her talented sisters.

I watched the girls pitch in last years finals. They are very impressive. I'm guessing the defense had to also be pretty good, because Forrest doesn't typically have a lot of K's in a game. I was curious about how many they had last night and did Trinity defense their two slappers well? Looks like Shelby must of had a good game also since Trinity scored well below their average also.

Ivy and Ellen are both great pitchers. They throw a lot of movement, which keeps a lot of batters off balance. Forrest put the ball in play a lot last night, and the defense behind Ellen was great! I think both Ivy and Ellen would say that they are better pitchers because they know the defense is behind them. I was also impressed with Stinett last night. She throws just enough off speed and junk to keep a batter guessing. It was a fun game to be a part of!

I watched the girls pitch in last years finals. They are very impressive. I'm guessing the defense had to also be pretty good, because Forrest doesn't typically have a lot of K's in a game. I was curious about how many they had last night and did Trinity defense their two slappers well? Looks like Shelby must of had a good game also since Trinity scored well below their average also.

Maybe this will help you.

http://tssaa.org/2007Champions/StateSoftba...assA/Game12.htm

Refro had 4 strike outs last night, Stinnett had 8. Problem for Forrest was a duo of middle infielders played a whale of a game. Everything Forrest hit seemed to either go right at someone or these two were all over it. Trinity is a good team, no question. We will have to put more pressure on that defence to beat them tonight. Good luck to everyone and go get'em Lady Rockets!