Owls Nest 08

Sounds like some inside info to me, do you really know what your talking about (I HOPE)......................sounds good but i think you ve gone out on a limb.

No he doesn't know what he's talking about because McDade hasn't been at Ooltewah since he transferred to Lookout Valley prior to baseball season.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No he doesn't know what he's talking about because McDade hasn't been at Ooltewah since he transferred to Lookout Valley prior to baseball season.

SORRY,misprint: I met MOORE at de,but,I just found out,he left and went to david brainerd.BUT please feel free to give some input.Because,I think the owls will have a big year.if you don't,I would like to know why?

SORRY,misprint: I met MOORE at de,but,I just found out,he left and went to david brainerd.BUT please feel free to give some input.Because,I think the owls will have a big year.if you don't,I would like to know why?

[/quot

If that's true about Moore then that is a big loss for the future. Sure, he needs to get bigger and stronger but he has DI potential. Why do these people change schools so much?

I think we have a great coaching staff in place, but I question the depth of this team. Most AAAAA schools don't play as many players both ways as the Owls. Now, don't start attacking me because I expressed an opinion, but there are some around the program that believe we are thin, thus the reason why we have to play several kids on both sides of the ball. We could be very good if they play together as a team which was lacking last year.

I think the success of the team is almost entirely dependent upon Brady Reed.

I also think that the whole purpose of the Owl's season should be to get Jaquez Smith and Sammy Seamster scholarship offers.

I also know that this will be the first season of this millennium that I probably won't go see an Ooltewah football game.

I also think that the whole purpose of the Owl's season should be to get Jaquez Smith and Sammy Seamster scholarship offers.

I also know that this will be the first season of this millennium that I probably won't go see an Ooltewah football game.

THE WHOLE PURPOSE of a season should be based on 2 kids????????????? Your CRAZY.............this is a TEAM sport to begin with so what do you mean single out 2 guys who are gonna get scholarships anyway!!!!!!!(Tenn. has been talking to both of them already) If they want or you want to be singled out then you need to wrestle were theres nobody out there but you and the other guy.....the best way to show YOUR skills.

I think the coaches will take care of Brady and ask him to play within the system which is to get the ball in the hands of the playmakers and NOT make mistakes. We've got tremendous speed on the edge and need to take advantage of it. I think Brady grew up alot last season.....the William Blount debacle comes quickly to mind. I am cautiously optimistic about this season.

Why will you not be attending any of OWLS football games? A supportive fan such as yourself should nt miss out on a good year of football.

I personally cannot wait to see what the Owls have this year. I think all of ours players learned a lot last year and have grown up to great football players. Each and every one on the team will contribute to the Owls 2008 team. We have alot of good things to look forward to. I think Brady is ready for another season and you will see a lot more good things out of him. Also our RB will be an excellent contruibution as well. I cannot wait, I am ready NOW /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />