WHHS Blue Devils

Well meat for the record, people can change the number they wear /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> He was #55 2 years ago.14 last year,and I'll let you use your sources to see what # he'll have this year.

And if I remember what one of the coaches said ,Gaines played less than 10 plays on defense.Not what I would call a two way player.But thats right you know it all.Your such a joke.So you dont know Jack MEAT.Just keep reading your Murphy Fair magazine and pretend you know what your talking about.I go to the practices, I know whats going on.You are just a blow hole.For the Record Murphy had Gaines down as a pre-season defense all state pick last year[not bad for a kid who played defense less than 10 times].I guess he is just about as smart as you /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You're making all White House fans look bad. Stop the trash talk and don't pretend that the other guy started it--he didn't.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're making all White House fans look bad. Stop the trash talk and don't pretend that the other guy started it--he didn't.

It's okay I am not going to argue anymore. I am ignoring whsports, LARRYBIRD, GreenbrierCat2, & timbdp from now until.........FOREVER /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

White House has a solid team coming back. Don't take me picking Alcoa over them as a sign of disrespect. I'd pick Alcoa to beat just about anyone in the state (with the exception of Maryville). I just told a Camden fan that they'd beat David Lipscomb as bad as they've beaten Goodpasture the last three years. I know that I don't have to tell you about the respect that I have for the David Lipscomb Football program.

I saw Portland in the spring. They are going to be much improved this season. That combined with the rivalry should make that a great contest. When you add Alcoa & Beech to that one then I can't really think of a tougher non-region slate that anyone plays statewide.

Looking forward to the seasons.... I get to see some of the athletes a little more, from both high schools, and both have some impressive looking student- athletes that will take the field this year.

It should be a good year for high school football in White House. I do expect good things on the field.

Looking forward to the seasons.... I get to see some of the athletes a little more, from both high schools, and both have some impressive looking student- athletes that will take the field this year.

It should be a good year for high school football in White House. I do expect good things on the field.

Does anyone know why R Gaines isn't listed on TSU's football roster? I thought he went to TSU, maybe I have the wrong school.

http://www.tsutigers.com/SportSelect.dbml?...PRINTABLE_PAGE=

Does anyone know why R Gaines isn't listed on TSU's football roster? I thought he went to TSU, maybe I have the wrong school.

[url="http://www.tsutigers.com/SportSelect.dbml?

from what i have heard, Gaines will not be playing this year. He has been declared inelligable for his grades.

[url="http://www.tsutigers.com/SportSelect.dbml?

from what i have heard, Gaines will not be playing this year. He has been declared inelligable for his grades.

That was the story I heard. I sure hope he gets into school and gets those grades straightened out so he can play next year. But most importantly, I hope he gets that college education that will be with him throughout his life.

Hard for a guy wearing #14 to play center /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

#69 played offense. He was a tackle. He also played tackle on defense. Are you going to tell me that he was not in the game during the goal line stand against PC in the third quarter of the quarterfinal playoff matchup last year????? Surely that must have been a mistake though huh????? Everyone plays in those situations. No big deal. Only the semifinals at stake right?????? Gaines played offense and defense. I have the film of the game if you want to argue that fact. I'll be more than happy to mail it to you.

I'll certainly include the TD catch by William Johnson on fourth down in the fourth quarter when PC took the lead for good. I'll also include the 2-POINT CONVERSION since it was the EXACT SAME PLAY CALL as the one that scored the go-ahead TD.

I KNOW WAY MORE ABOUT YOUR OWN TEAM THAN YOU DO. DOESN'T THAT MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE THE _ _ _ _ _ THAT YOU IN FACT ARE /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

WHHS STATS

go ahead and check gaines' defensive stats big daddy /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hard for a guy wearing #14 to play center

#69 played offense. He was a tackle. He also played tackle on defense. Are you going to tell me that he was not in the game during the goal line stand against PC in the third quarter of the quarterfinal playoff matchup last year????? Surely that must have been a mistake though huh????? Everyone plays in those situations. No big deal. Only the semifinals at stake right?????? Gaines played offense and defense. I have the film of the game if you want to argue that fact. I'll be more than happy to mail it to you.

I'll certainly include the TD catch by William Johnson on fourth down in the fourth quarter when PC took the lead for good. I'll also include the 2-POINT CONVERSION since it was the EXACT SAME PLAY CALL as the one that scored the go-ahead TD.

I KNOW WAY MORE ABOUT YOUR OWN TEAM THAN YOU DO. DOESN'T THAT MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE THE _ _ _ _ _ THAT YOU IN FACT ARE

WHHS STATS

go ahead and check gaines' defensive stats big daddy /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just because he was so pathetic that he couldn't make a tackle doesn't mean that he didn't take any reps defensively /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Apparently he should have hit the books a little harder as well because now he is not playing football anywhere because his brain cells are about the size of the ones that you people have /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That was a hit below the belt. Why stoop so low to say that? You dont know him. Prolly havent even talked to the kid. You can say some white house fans have small brain cells like yourself but not a player that you havent even met before. He didnt play defense. He played maybe 7 plays the whole season. Just get over the fact you were wrong one time.