Warriors of Jasper vs Pirates of South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since there seems to be so little interest in this game and it's probably not much of a matchup, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I wonder how many of the Jasper and SP faithfull will drive up to Whitwell and watch the huge game between the Tigers and the Yellow Jackets? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

DL.

Hey Zone, how has practice been this week.....I'm sure the rain has changed the practice schedule!! Do the boys seem focused and ready to play??

Mon and Tues were in the new gym and from what I heard they were good practices. Today was not as good but not terrible...the kids were off school today so the energy level wasn't as high as it should have been.

A WARNING TO ALL WARRIORS FROM JASPER..TROPICAL STORM PIRATE HAS FORMED IN SOUTH PITTSBURG AT BEENE STADIUM AND WILL BE A FULL BLOWN CAT.5 HURRICANE THIS FRIDAY NIGHT AT 7 PM. PLEASE BE PREPARED FOR MAJOR DESTRUCTION. THE ONLY SAFETY IS BY BEING ON THE PIRATE SHIP WHICH HAS BEEN HURRICANE TESTED. REMEMBER YOU DO NOT WANT TO MESS AROUND WITH THIS VERY DANGEROUS HURRICANE. HURRICANE PIRATE COULD MAKE HISTORY AS THE BIGGEST HURRICANE TO EVER HIT THE WARRIORS. PLEASE AGAIN TAKE PRECAUTIONS AND GET ON THAT PIRATE SHIP..THIS IS A WARNING FROM THE PIRATE NATION..

Now thata boy, ole sportman has been taking lessons on rattling cages. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It's funny to me too. Only CoachT sees all the posts that get deleted. I am surprised that we have been able to keep it open this long. The crowd will be big some come early to get seats

Old Pirate says, ole coacht can easily see this game is about each town getting under the others skin. The football around here is the dominate past time, well maybe not in Jasper anymore since they have turned semi-pro in baseball. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OP says the 1st quarter will be brutal in this game with every player fueled with high octane adrenilin.

The 2nd quarter will be possibly even more brutal and the 3rd quarter 1st 5 min will be the deciding factor.

Who has the will to fight the fight to the end. OP says the warriors are in for a war.............................

Cause the Pirates are going to attack, attack,attack,attack,earhole,earhole,earhole then MudHole till the END.

Boy, that sounds like what the wife does. Going to get nasty.......nasty......just......plain......nasty........... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now thata boy, ole sportman has been taking lessons on rattling cages. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ole Sportsman and me used to rattle a lot of cages when we worked together. Those Jasper Warriors better watch out for the Category 5......it is going to be a LONG NIGHT!!!

Mon and Tues were in the new gym and from what I heard they were good practices. Today was not as good but not terrible...the kids were off school today so the energy level wasn't as high as it should have been.

...What is the radio station that will bradcast the game(910AM)??? How far can the reception be heard??? You think I could pick it up on the internet???

...I'll be at Finley Stadium but if I can get it on the Internet I'll take my laptop...I'm sure the score will be updated regularly on CoachT but it's nothing like listening!!!

Heck fire OP wants to stay away of the ERs now for sure. A squaw.........giving OP a shot.....um that sounds more like torture to OP. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Old Pirates says the Jasper folks better take a lot of nerve medicine before friday. OP was watching the weather channel and it looks as if things will clear off before gametime. Still ole coach Vic have to do a lot of work next week after......... THE PIRATE SHIP SAILS past the warriors. OP wonders............Squaw...... what is your plan for treatment for all the crow chowder trots the warriors will have Saturday,Sunday & maybe until Monday after all of the over eating?

Nasty.........................plan nasty.................................ugly........................plan ugly............................ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I sure would like to see how you would handle a shot from me.....lol.....I'd try to be nice....

Not worried about the weather eithor way it's gonna be one heck of a good game.

You might want to stock up on the imodium.....because I think it will be the pirates that need the help.....lol

Please Ms. Squaw don't be mad at me. If I do come thru your ER maybe you can teach me about the single wing! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I'd be glad to.......maybe I can help you understand the game a little better! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

A WARNING TO ALL WARRIORS FROM JASPER..TROPICAL STORM PIRATE HAS FORMED IN SOUTH PITTSBURG AT BEENE STADIUM AND WILL BE A FULL BLOWN CAT.5 HURRICANE THIS FRIDAY NIGHT AT 7 PM. PLEASE BE PREPARED FOR MAJOR DESTRUCTION. THE ONLY SAFETY IS BY BEING ON THE PIRATE SHIP WHICH HAS BEEN HURRICANE TESTED. REMEMBER YOU DO NOT WANT TO MESS AROUND WITH THIS VERY DANGEROUS HURRICANE. HURRICANE PIRATE COULD MAKE HISTORY AS THE BIGGEST HURRICANE TO EVER HIT THE WARRIORS. PLEASE AGAIN TAKE PRECAUTIONS AND GET ON THAT PIRATE SHIP..THIS IS A WARNING FROM THE PIRATE NATION..

Hey sportsman nice post but is it a tropical storm or a hurrican? You really need to come up with some lines of your own though!

Just remember the MIGHTY PURPLE STORM can handle anything the pirates throw at them! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />