4a vs. 5a; Greeneville vs. Jefferson County; Week 0

DevilFan77

Drive up I-81 till you see all the big heads peaking over the trees to your left, exit and following that road all the way up to Inferiority Complex street on your right, after two lights you'll come to a four way stop next to a Walmart, take a left down I wish we were still in 3A so I`ll complain until we get back road, when you see all the construction you know you're there.

P.S if you see any signs that say home of 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A or 5A football state champions you know you've gone too far.

We obviously have our differences, but I'll have to admit thats pretty good. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just sitting out on my porch and could hear the GHS pep rally......man they sound fired up.

I noticed the Greenvillefootball.com site added player interviews to the roster.....cool /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

I was just sitting out on my porch and could hear the GHS pep rally......man they sound fired up.

I noticed the Greenvillefootball.com site added player interviews to the roster.....cool

103.1 also carries pre and post game info that can be picked up further down the road than AM 1340.

So much for 28-6 or 7 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I`d be lying of a said I expected the offense to play that well, or the defense to be that physical. Greenville came out like gangbusters on offense and it looked like it might turn into a long night. Greenway didn't look the same after that early hit he took, but for that matter after Greeville score their 2nd TD they looked like a different team. There were some monster hits by both teams, but JC was much more physical after the 1st quarter and throughout the game. DZ wasn't kidding when he talked up Brad Mason in the preseason, boy was he beast tonight, laid the wood all game long, plus took a punt back. Offense did some things that everyone seemed to like, 4WR,5WR????? Who knew??????? Big props to Coach Brimer for opening the offense up ever so slightly. If we can get McFall to trust his arm and not hesitate when guys break open, the offense could do some scary things. Defense played very well for stretches, can't ask for much more though when facing a offense like Greenville came out with. If we can shore up the tackling and get more consistent pressure on the QB the defense could be VERY VERY good as well as the offense.

Greenville was no pushover, you guys have a good looking team. I was somewhat surprised at some of the 2nd half playcalling, not sure why you guys kept running up the middle with DT's and MLB we have. Would liked to have seen less personal fouls, #44 about killed McFall when he had him on the ground.

On to Mo West /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Who knows maybe we can sweep Region 2, not just West and East this time /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So much for 28-6 or 7 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I`d be lying of a said I expected the offense to play that well, or the defense to be that physical. Greenville came out like gangbusters on offense and it looked like it might turn into a long night. Greenway didn't look the same after that early hit he took, but for that matter after Greeville score their 2nd TD they looked like a different team. There were some monster hits by both teams, but JC was much more physical after the 1st quarter and throughout the game. DZ wasn't kidding when he talked up Brad Mason in the preseason, boy was he beast tonight, laid the wood all game long, plus took a punt back. Offense did some things that everyone seemed to like, 4WR,5WR????? Who knew??????? Big props to Coach Brimer for opening the offense up ever so slightly. If we can get McFall to trust his arm and not hesitate when guys break open, the offense could do some scary things. Defense played very well for stretches, can't ask for much more though when facing a offense like Greenville came out with. If we can shore up the tackling and get more consistent pressure on the QB the defense could be VERY VERY good as well as the offense.

Greenville was no pushover, you guys have a good looking team. I was somewhat surprised at some of the 2nd half playcalling, not sure why you guys kept running up the middle with DT's and MLB we have. Would liked to have seen less personal fouls, #44 about killed McFall when he had him on the ground.

On to Mo West /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Who knows maybe we can sweep Region 2, not just West and East this time /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I seen the game tonight and you guys just had to much strenth for the Devils. I was very impressed with Greeneville early,but not having that depth up front just let you guys slice up big yards towards the end of the half and the second half. I was guessing on our thread about the weights of your two D-linemen and that fullback.How fast is the QB,he looked like sub 4.5 to me.Great win for you guys and we will see you soon

Dont know whats funnier with that score prediction:

A. the score prediction its self

or

B. JC is a 5A school an Greeneville is a 3A school playing in 4A an Greeneville has a better chance of scoring 42 then JC!

No whats funny is paying all that money for that rug. Talking about how you're gonna wipe the field with us, (KEVO, BARB, NOONESFOOL etc...) spouting off all those crazy score predictions and then LOSING THE GAME! And not only losing it but getting the snot beat out of you. It would have been uglier if we hadn't put our second O in so soon in the 4th.

Now with all that being said...you have a nice field, good luck with the rest of your season. And I hope your guys didn't get banged up too bad.

Oh how we love those first games on someone elses new turf!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

No whats funny is paying all that money for that rug. Talking about how you're gonna wipe the field with us, (KEVO, BARB, NOONESFOOL etc...) spouting off all those crazy score predictions and then LOSING THE GAME! And not only losing it but getting the snot beat out of you. It would have been uglier if we hadn't put our second O in so soon in the 4th.

Now with all that being said...you have a nice field, good luck with the rest of your season. And I hope your guys didn't get banged up too bad.

Oh how we love those first games on someone elses new turf!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I got a big laugh out of Greenville's return man tripping and falling on the turf at the 5yd line, all that money and guys can't run on it without falling overthemselves /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I got a big laugh out of Greenville return man tripping and falling on the turf at the 5yd line, all that money and guys can't run on it without falling overthemselves /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I wonder if they have asked for their money back yet?