South Pittsburg Player Injured!

SPPirate

Little more detail on Ty's condition...he is still in ICU receiving drip...neurologist is to see him sometime this afternoon, is moving legs and arms, could be moved to room after neurologist visit and could POSSIBLY be released tomorrow. As Sportman has already stated...we Pirate fans appreciate all the prayers for our injured players and wish all to be free from serious injuries during the season.

Glad to hear that Ty is improving. We may talk smack here but deep down we wish the best for everyone and never want to see a kids dreams crushed. May God continue to Bless you Ty and the Robinson family. You have a great support system backing you all the way.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, we appreciate all the prayers, even beyond all the bitter talks during game week, this is truly a blessed community here on CoachT. thanks Coach for bringing to life.

MORE TRUTH HAS NEVER BEEN SPOKEN..WE COACHT"ERS" LOVE AND APPERICATE ALL OUR TEAMS AND ARE ALWAYS VERY CONCERNED WHEN PLAYERS FROM ANY TENNEESSE H.S. IS INJURED..MAY GOD BLESS AND CONTINUE TO HEAL OUR YOUNGTERS IN ALL THE ENDEAVORS THEY PURSUE..CONTINUED PRAYERS FROM DYERSBURG

I heard (second hand) this morning that Ty was still in ICU as a precaution but he is expected to be OK. They were also able to set Josh's arm and may not have to do surgery. Payne had no bones broken and is at school today. He has to go get an MRI on his knee to see if it a strain or a tear. Looks like all the kids will be OK. Thanks for the prayers!

Man that is great to hear!!! Last I heard about TY is a pinched nerve, as soon as I walked into work someone told me he could be paralized. When I heard it was just a pinched nerve that was great news. I want to say thanks to everyone who replied to this post sending their prayers out to TY and his family, and the other kids who were injured. GOD really heard yalls prayers /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />!!! Thanks again for the prayers, but dont stop praying /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" /> /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

Man that is great to hear!!! Last I heard about TY is a pinched nerve, as soon as I walked into work someone told me he could be paralized. When I heard it was just a pinched nerve that was great news. I want to say thanks to everyone who replied to this post sending their prayers out to TY and his family, and the other kids who were injured. GOD really heard yalls prayers /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />!!! Thanks again for the prayers, but dont stop praying /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" /> /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!! Allways pray for all of our athletes and students everyday, all over this great country!!!!!!!!

I just want to say THANKS for everyone who replied to this post and prayed for TY and the other players!! GOD listend to your prayers!! I didn't expect for this post to get kind of response, but I am glad it did. Keep on praying /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" /> /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />