Maryville Vs. Halls

RebelRant101

I said it on another thread GQ, David Ellis and Jimmy Gaylor are too good at making adjustments to let Halls be one-dimensional with the run and get enough yards to beat Maryville. Halls' O Line my have a great 1st half but one thing about Maryville that always gives the Reb's an advantage, year in and year out, it is the conditioning factor. Very few teams can grind it out vs. Maryville because not many can out work these kids in the weight room or during sprints. I have never seen Maryville's tongs hanging out at the end of the 3rd qtr or at the end of the game. If Halls' passing game gains less than 150-80 yards they will not beat Maryville.

21-14 Maryville in a slobbernocker!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eye 'm goin two go out on a lem and say Mairvul 28-7....

What is the Maryville Alcoa line up to? I'd say about 90-6 AHS. Mainly just because that great big blow up helmet has some sort of fancy smoke machine. I bet they sold them some mirrors too.

This big blow up horse belongs to the Memorial Chargers out of Tulsa, OK. They were like 1-9 last year. Maybe these things are bad luck...

What is the Maryville Alcoa line up to? I'd say about 90-6 AHS. Mainly just because that great big blow up helmet has some sort of fancy smoke machine. I bet they sold them some mirrors too.

This big blow up horse belongs to the Memorial Chargers out of Tulsa, OK. They were like 1-9 last year. Maybe these things are bad luck...

All this talk about "smoke" takes me back to that 99 (or was it 98) game , Maryville vs WB at WB, the last time the Govs got a win over the Rebels. Now there was some smoke that night !!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

All this talk about "smoke" takes me back to that 99 (or was it 98) game , Maryville vs WB at WB, the last time the Govs got a win over the Rebels. Now there was some smoke that night !!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

And sum farr.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'd say the average spread is maryville +3, not +84 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />