Best fans/Student section

Rankinated2010

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Franklin's student's (a few of which are dumb and get drunk), but our parent and families get in to it good, also. They hung in there for Dickson Co. in '06 and for McCallie this year.

If only the bands little "Bob Ross" routine would be spared for when we are WINNING in the 4th quarter.

But, I do think it cheers them up. (at the sacrafice of any comeback that's in progress)

low blow? haha

No, true statement.

There are more or less 10-15 kids there on any given Friday that are.

At Franklin, we have a decent, but no where near the best student section.

I like Franklin's student's (a few of which are dumb and get drunk), but our parent and families get in to it good, also. They hung in there for Dickson Co. in '06 and for McCallie this year.

If only the bands little "Bob Ross" routine would be spared for when we are WINNING in the 4th quarter.

But, I do think it cheers them up. (at the sacrafice of any comeback that's in progress)

Completely agree.

No, true statement.

There are more or less 10-15 kids there on any given Friday that are.

At Franklin, we have a decent, but no where near the best student section.

Completely agree.

Ehhh, I wouldn't say 10-15, I wouldn't even say 5. In all my experiences in the Indy fan section, I've only encountered 3, and they don't attend IHS anymore. Not to mention, everyone was pretty upset that they were drunk, and celebrated them getting caught out at Millington last year.

Eye'd haiv two say Mairvul haz a good fans sexshun.....Unlike Ewe Tee, tha mammaws and pappaws will git up off thair rear ends and lead cheers (Della Mae)......Tha studunts do a good job two......and evun tha little kids behind tha stadeeum tellin' tha vistin' teem welcome two "The Black Hole" do thair part........ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Eye'd haiv two say Mairvul haz a good fans sexshun.....Unlike Ewe Tee, tha mammaws and pappaws will git up off thair rear ends and lead cheers (Della Mae)......Tha studunts do a good job two......and evun tha little kids behind tha stadeeum tellin' tha vistin' teem welcome two "The Black Hole" do thair part........ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Could you please say that in English?? /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

dickson co. tailgate crew is by far the best!!

we stick with our team during the good times or bad times(aka henry co beatdown)

we got over 300 members and growing each day

now it has come to my attention that some henry co folks aren't too pleased with us and all i have to say to them is don't judge us by a couple of knuckleheads who did some stupid things at the game last week

henry co you have no right to say crap about us when some of your students were cussin and hollerin at us after the game

show some class guys

tailgate crew for life man!!