Gordonsville @ Smith County

croz6110

I look for both teams to make improvements from the 1st game last week. SC will be back a full gait, though, and run right on away with this one. Gordonsville will no doubt give it all they have and throw everything at the Owls. How many punts did the Tigers fake last week anyway? Good Luck to both schools and.........

GO BIG OWLS!!!!!

How about a 3rd down punt. They try that also? I dont think it ever worked in the past. But its been done. Maybe moose will play gator trick plays all night. Make it interesting for SC D. When you are low on ammo you have to throw a rock sometimes. Or roll a log down the hill at advancers. We will soon see. I bet it will be packed in the hole. Get there early so you can park near. Its a long walk from main street. Up hill both ways.The fair crowd wont compare.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a 3rd down punt. They try that also? I dont think it ever worked in the past. But its been done. Maybe moose will play gator trick plays all night. Make it interesting for SC D. When you are low on ammo you have to throw a rock sometimes. Or roll a log down the hill at advancers. We will soon see. I bet it will be packed in the hole. Get there early so you can park near. Its a long walk from main street. Up hill both ways.The fair crowd wont compare.

Hey MO$$$, you sound like a fair and sincere fan. How much better is schs than gville. I have not been able to keep up. I was reading some post with some coach and the usual got offened and ran him off. Pitiful. What kind of game is expected?

Hey MO$$$, you sound like a fair and sincere fan. How much better is schs than gville. I have not been able to keep up. I was reading some post with some coach and the usual got offened and ran him off. Pitiful. What kind of game is expected?

What type game is expected UHHHHHH Gators and UT last year???? /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Sure, croz, I'll throw one out there. I don't know if I can predict it perfect, like last year. I know I was in the minority thinking it really wouldn't be that close.

I have seen funny things happen in this contest. I just am not sure the Tigers can do much about it this year. 42-6 may be pretty close. 35-0 when SC calls off the dogs and both teams punch it in late for the final margin. SC's twos may score twice.

Sure, croz, I'll throw one out there. I don't know if I can predict it perfect, like last year. I know I was in the minority thinking it really wouldn't be that close.

I have seen funny things happen in this contest. I just am not sure the Tigers can do much about it this year. 42-6 may be pretty close. 35-0 when SC calls off the dogs and both teams punch it in late for the final margin. SC's twos may score twice.

that cuts deep.

I know you are bored to be looking at stuff like that on youtube. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> With all the other things they have to look at in there. Go search strip. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> It may keep you occupied. May miss the game. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Go Big Owls!!!

Don't worry Danville!!!

It will be over soon!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go Big Owls!!!

Don't worry Danville!!!

It will be over soon!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I was just checking out the threads and noticed this. GV@SC 179 posts-------4284 lookers. This is pathetic. We have failed our coacht fans. That also says we have been very entertaining in the past. Sorry folks. GV lost its team last year. Its rebuilding underclassmen time. There is no trash to talk. Come back and see us next year. Things will improve. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />