The Streak will end with Alcoa

UCSportsFan

"Today will be a day long remembered. It has seen the death of the streak, and will soon see the end of the Rebellion.??? -Gary "Don't call me Luke" Rankin

Darth Rebel v. The Football Jedi

So APB,

Are you saying that GQ is Rankin's daddy? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So APB,

Are you saying that GQ is Rankin's daddy? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I hate your not going to make it for lunch. I'll eat some extra for you. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

So APB,

hey, if the shoe fits...

Just kidding. I heard both coaches give great interviews this week. I didn't know that they were such good friends. I think it's great that both men realize how blessed they are to be a part of something so special.

For someone who has appointed their self the "local Class policeman " , it sure doesn't take much to get you stirred up and start name calling, does it ?

ooohh yea pepvol thought I would hear from you today. I have seen about three post of his that talks about Alcoa having no class. So yea I guess I am the "local class policeman". Have you ever heard me say that Maryville's players was classless or the coaches didn't have any class??? Have you ever heard me say that Maryville runs up the score, intentionally?? FBE has done this to our Tornadoes several times on here. SO I'm going to call em, like a see em. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

hey, if the shoe fits...

Just kidding. I heard both coaches give great interviews this week. I didn't know that they were such good friends. I think it's great that both men realize how blessed they are to be a part of something so special.

I agree with that!! Can't believe I actually agreed with big papa?? Let's get it on... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Standing room only. Gates open at 5:00. The middle section of the home side is mostly season tickets and the student section and band take the left side if your looking out from the press box. That leaves the right side and if you want a seat I would be there when the gates open and would not go to the bathroom if I was you.

REDSOX I know you are in Nashville, so you probably didn't know this, Maryville added a whole new section of season tickets on the right side (pressbox view) so that only leaves a small section toward the endzone and high up behind the student section to sit in. If you are not a student I wouldn't sit anywhere near the student section (either side) they keep stuffing them in there. The student section for both schools is on the east end of each side.

"WE WILL PROTECT OUR HOUSE"

REDSOX I know you are in Nashville, so you probably didn't know this, Maryville added a whole new section of season tickets on the right side (pressbox view) so that only leaves a small section toward the endzone and high up behind the student section to sit in. If you are not a student I wouldn't sit anywhere near the student section (either side) they keep stuffing them in there. The student section for both schools is on the east end of each side.

"WE WILL PROTECT OUR HOUSE"

So what you are saying is that if you do not have a season ticket then your pretty much screwed. I can not say I am suprised. Do you have season tickets? If not then where to watch the game from?

All right, since I hate to keep poor REDSOX in waiting any longer, I give you all Sol's pick of the week.

Alcoa should win this game. More talent, quality coaches, the entire free world cheering them on, etc. BUT!!!! There are three reasons I don't think they can. Two of them I will post next week after the game (PM me if you wanna know them now), but here is reason #3 -

Don't ever bet against a GQ coached football team, no matter how dire the circumstances. I've seen them very out-talented several times before, only to surprise everyone.

I still think the streak will end sometime this year, just not tonight.

Maryville - 30

Alcoa - 20

Very profound and well thought out. I hope you are right. By the way "poor" is not the word that would describe me best but I have known poverty in my life just not monetary poverty. I would give my prediction but I can not bring myself to say Maryville will not win a game. Oops! I guess you now have my prediction but your reason #3 is what gives me hope. Maryville can win this game and I think it can go either way but it will come down to mistakes and speed. In the game of football give me speed and most of the time it will win. Speed kills. Speed knows no slumps. Either your fast or you are not. Maryville will need to control time of possesion and of course not turn the ball over. They do this and they will win. Do it not and they will lose. I am not an expert just a fan. That is what makes this fun. Will be watching and cheering for my Rebels from the state capital. God speed and pray for a clean game with no injuries. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I agree with that!! Can't believe I actually agreed with big papa?? Let's get it on... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Hey, don't be surprised...most folks come around and find reason in the chaos eventually. I guess I could say "I told you so..." Just kidding. I've enjoyed the banter this week. I hope you enjoy the game tonight...I just hope you don't enjoy it as much as I do.

Go Rebels!

So what you are saying is that if you do not have a season ticket then your pretty much screwed. I can not say I am suprised. Do you have season tickets? If not then where to watch the game from?

You could watch it from Cedar Street....

The view is great.

Time for food! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />