TOPPERS @ CYCLONES

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does beating Happy Valley prove or help? They are awful. All EHS can do in that game is lose. Winning proves nothing. Back to SHS who knows about them? They are not loaded so it will be a battle of 2 teams trying to sneak into the playoffs in their classifications.

SHS 28

EHS 14

The Toppers stayed with the Rebels so that's an indication that they are a team to be reckoned with. Ryan Mitchell has great speed. If he gets the ball more often he will give the Cyclones fits. If Science Hill loses, it will probably be due to bad coaching.

SHS 35

Betsy 18

What does beating Happy Valley prove or help? They are awful. All EHS can do in that game is lose. Winning proves nothing. Back to SHS who knows about them? They are not loaded so it will be a battle of 2 teams trying to sneak into the playoffs in their classifications.

SHS 28

EHS 14

Science Hill is loaded to the gills. SHHS-42/EHS-21

Science Hill is loaded to the gills. SHHS-42/EHS-21

Comp, I think we were very lucky to come away with a victory...Science Hill has a good football team.The coaching might not be that good but they are loaded with talent...if they don't have a winning season it's not the kids it's Mr Smith to blame. Toppers 42 Cyclones 14 /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Comp, I think we were very lucky to come away with a victory...Science Hill has a good football team.The coaching might not be that good but they are loaded with talent...if they don't have a winning season it's not the kids it's Mr Smith to blame. Toppers 42 Cyclones 14 /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I wish Betsy luck but this is going to be a tall drink of water for the Cyclones. Happy Valley is about 1800 studens away from a Science Hill. I'm going to have to agree with you.

SHHS - 42

EHS - 7 (+ 7 more during trash time at the end of the game) = 14