Gallatin @ Lebanon

wave13

I am hearing there are some possible injuries on Lebanon's offensive line, are these season long or just the normal routine injuries that happen? Can anyone confirm....

Unfortunately, yes this seems to be the case. 2 senior offensive linemen will miss this season due to knee injuries. Also, Lebanon's starting backfield is dinged up as well. Unsure as to whether starting TB & FB will play. It is unfortunate b/c all these guys have played alot since their Soph. years and I believe this group of seniors went unbeaten as Freshmen. Looks like it is time for some others to step up. After the result of the Beech scrimmage, I really don't know what to expect Friday. I'm pretty sure that most of these guys were being counted on to play some on defense as well so this could be a huge blow all the way around. But you never know & that's why they turn on the lights, sell tickets, and play the game.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, yes this seems to be the case. 2 senior offensive linemen will miss this season due to knee injuries. Also, Lebanon's starting backfield is dinged up as well. Unsure as to whether starting TB & FB will play. It is unfortunate b/c all these guys have played alot since their Soph. years and I believe this group of seniors went unbeaten as Freshmen. Looks like it is time for some others to step up. After the result of the Beech scrimmage, I really don't know what to expect Friday. I'm pretty sure that most of these guys were being counted on to play some on defense as well so this could be a huge blow all the way around. But you never know & that's why they turn on the lights, sell tickets, and play the game.

Well thats bad to hear. We have a lineman who got hurt in camp and will miss his senior year as well.

Look forward to tomorrow nights game. Always a good crowd at Lebanon.

I think Gallatin wins a close game. 10-3 ,14-13, 21-17 something along those lines. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I'm going to agree with the score being something like that, however I'm going to go with my heart and say Lebanon wins.

Lebanon 17 Gallatin 14

Absolutely a tale of two halves tonight. Gallatin wins 33-30 after trailing 17-0 at halftime. Defensively Lebanon never returned to the field following halftime. I guess somebody forgot to tell them that there are two halves to a game. Gallatin drove about 65 yds. for the game winning score in the final 1:30 of the game. They picked up a 4th and 17 along the way. Lebanon converted 2 4th down fake punts on their last scoring drive to go up 30-27 with 1:30 left. Gallatin had 95 yds. of total offense at halftime and finished the game with something like 435 yds. Congrats to Gallatin for hanging in there and never giving up but just a pathetic showing on D by Lebanon in the 2nd half. They better get some things straightened out quick or they will be looking at a 1-9 or 2-8 type season.

Absolutely a tale of two halves tonight. Gallatin wins 33-30 after trailing 17-0 at halftime. Defensively Lebanon never returned to the field following halftime. I guess somebody forgot to tell them that there are two halves to a game. Gallatin drove about 65 yds. for the game winning score in the final 1:30 of the game. They picked up a 4th and 17 along the way. Lebanon converted 2 4th down fake punts on their last scoring drive to go up 30-27 with 1:30 left. Gallatin had 95 yds. of total offense at halftime and finished the game with something like 435 yds. Congrats to Gallatin for hanging in there and never giving up but just a pathetic showing on D by Lebanon in the 2nd half. They better get some things straightened out quick or they will be looking at a 1-9 or 2-8 type season.

Sound like the lack of debth is killing Lebanon again this year.

Congratulation Gallatin. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />