Franklin vs McCallie

singlewing

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that will there will be two secrets to who wins the game!

1. Who get off to a good start.

Last week McCallie didn't get out of starting gate very good and Franklin did. McCallie has to not let Franklin do that this week.

2. Who finishes the strongest!

Last week McCallie wore the North Carolina team down in the second have. The will have to do that again this week. Last week Franklin either got tired or was just trying to seat on their lead and it almost cost them the ball game.

Does anyone have a different view point. If so I would like to hear it.

i was at the franklin burro game, and the burros took it to them early. Then had to punt the ball away after driving awhile and hillsbo. got tired because they had alot of people starting both ways which franklin hardly has one. But then some boosts came from the defense stopping franklin a couple times and a 4th and long lob pass to the endzone where the wr for hill. caught a great catch. idk bout this one but i say mcalli takes this one by about 14. Franklin gets winded in second half.

WOW! obviously you were not watching the same game... you all should be worrying about page shouldnt you?

i was at the franklin burro game, and the burros took it to them early. Then had to punt the ball away after driving awhile and hillsbo. got tired because they had alot of people starting both ways which franklin hardly has one. But then some boosts came from the defense stopping franklin a couple times and a 4th and long lob pass to the endzone where the wr for hill. caught a great catch. idk bout this one but i say mcalli takes this one by about 14. Franklin gets winded in second half.

also to add on to your genius but if franklin hardly has any guys goin both way then tell me how on earth will they get winded? Huh? your not making a lot of sense CHSCougarFball

I have not had the chance to see the paper, but looked online for any article about the game last night (btw: great comeback win) and cannot find any. Did they even have a Tennessean staff guy covering Franklin? Oh, well, it was a great game, nonetheless. Looking forward to the game Friday night...huge game for the Rebels with the Raptors just coming off an unprecedented upset over BA.

I have not had the chance to see the paper, but looked online for any article about the game last night (btw: great comeback win) and cannot find any. Did they even have a Tennessean staff guy covering Franklin? Oh, well, it was a great game, nonetheless. Looking forward to the game Friday night...huge game for the Rebels with the Raptors just coming off an unprecedented upset over BA.

Recap?

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

I dont know but I think the Tennessean is boycotting the Franklin team...I was really excited to read about the Clinic bowl last week, and couldnt find a half decent article...After the "Game" it was reported as though Jeff Lockridge? was a Hillsboro alumni against the Franklin team. Now this week, from what i understand was as equally exciting game as the Ravenwood game.(btw congrats to the Raptors gr8 job) Not an article to be found.....this is crazy because I understand the Franklin coach has staed this is one of the better teams he has had in awhile....am I missing something?