Alcoa vs Maryville score predictions

BCsportsfan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur final score is Alcoa 24 Maryville 23................? how is that Alcoa by 4?

sorry dont mean to be technical , just seeing if you made a mistake on accident

No that's not a mistake, that's what I'm prediciting the score to be after the quarter(s). I'm not saying they score that many points in that quarter! Do you understand now?

1st Quarter Alcoa 7 Maryville 7

2nd Quarter Alcoa 17 Maryville 14

3rd Quarter Alcoa 24 Maryville 21

4th Quarter Alcoa 24 Maryville 24

1st over time and Final Alcoa 27 Maryville 24

For some reason I agree with this post................I will proabably suffer a few heart attacks during this game.

For some reason I agree with this post................I will proabably suffer a few heart attacks during this game.

/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> all in one game!

I dont have a specific score....

I do think it will be high 20's to low 40's for both teams and I feel the team that puts the last points on the board will win. I think it will be a classic battle of titans...

This will be the best football game of the season!

I think both team will score between the low single digits to the high 50s and I feel the team that scores the most will probably win. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

MHS 42

AHS 21