Alcoa vs Maryville score predictions

BCsportsfan

APB -

We forgot to tell you. Starz and I installed one of those fancy Chineese weather machines they used during the Olympics that shuts down rain and tornados over there near Target today. Glad it worked. Whew. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Awesome game.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im willing to say the best game of the year showcasing the best tennessee has to offer. Regardless of classification, regular season matchups, playoff matchups, or state finals. The best two coached teams with some of the best talent the state has to offer. The superbowl of tennessee high school football. My hats off to Blount County!!

The Alcoa/Maryville game was a classic.

Maryville played great defense. Jim Gaylor had his boys prepared. Justin Smith was unblockable. Tucker Munns made some good plays. Linebackers were swarming the field. Alcoa didn't run the ball all that well. The 1 player Maryville had no answer for was Tyler Robinson. Robinson is a stud who will play D1 Football one day. Toney was a nice running back. I was impressed with Chase James.

Maryville found them a quarterback. Philip Juhlin is player of the game as far as I am concerned. He ran the option to perfection. Offensive line blocked well,Running backs ran hard and Chris Jordan made a lot of plays. I loved the play Maryville scored their last touchdown on. The same plat Maryville scored on in the 2003 Central regular season that ended the game. It always works.

Huge win for Maryville. Alcoa is a great team that will win the 2A Championship. Maryville has a long ways to go but I like the direction they are headed in.

The Alcoa/Maryville game was a classic.

Maryville played great defense. Jim Gaylor had his boys prepared. Justin Smith was unblockable. Tucker Munns made some good plays. Linebackers were swarming the field. Alcoa didn't run the ball all that well. The 1 player Maryville had no answer for was Tyler Robinson. Robinson is a stud who will play D1 Football one day. Toney was a nice running back. I was impressed with Chase James.

Maryville found them a quarterback. Philip Juhlin is player of the game as far as I am concerned. He ran the option to perfection. Offensive line blocked well,Running backs ran hard and Chris Jordan made a lot of plays. I loved the play Maryville scored their last touchdown on. The same plat Maryville scored on in the 2003 Central regular season that ended the game. It always works.

Huge win for Maryville. Alcoa is a great team that will win the 2A Championship. Maryville has a long ways to go but I like the direction they are headed in.

Amen to that! Good seeing you at the game Ron!

Reguards to the Board,

Mapp

Watched on the internet here in Nashville and was very happy about the outcome. Sol good prediction. Tonight these kids found their own identity. Some of them have never started before this year. Now they have proved to themselves and their coaches they can win big games. Great for the confidence. I said earlier today if they played mistake free and controlled time of posession they would have chance. I have to admit they surprised me at how poised they played. Proud of these guys. Alcoa was fast but predictable. They did not run many schemes or plays. Nothing tricky or hard to figure out. You got to come at GQ with more than that if you want to win. Not a real threat left on the regular season schedule except maybe West or Central. Clinton will not provide much competition. This team will continue to improve with more playing time and that is scary for the rest of the Region. Congrats to the Rebels. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />