BA at Ravenwood

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave it to Brian Rector to pull off the monumental win. Think about all of the teams that have attempted to beat BA and failed...including TWO state champions (Brentwood 2002, Ravenwood 2005)...wow. I'm shocked is all I can say. In looking at the score, I can't help but wonder if RHS converted on a two-point attempt at the end of the game...that's how they lost in 2006.

And the Eagles lose a stunner 22-21. First county loss ever.

Ravenwood D comes up big...two of BAs touchdowns were kick returns. Alex Williams led late quarter drive with precision passing and Rector as always went for the win instead of the tie with 12 ticks on the clock. PAT was quick slant to Fitzpatrick for the win!! Congratulations to the Raptors...breaking the BA streak and defeating #1 ranked team in middle TN.

Congratulations to Ravenwood. It was an exciting game with Ravenwood going 80 yards with just over a minute in the game, converting at least 1 4th down and then going for and making the 2 point conversion. Hurts to loose one in the county but Ravenwood deserved the win. BA still just doesn't seem to be clicking. It will be interesting to see how BA responds.

BA could win as big as they choose to. Who knows maybe they will give their freshman some playing time, if so I think RHS could put up a score if not RHS could easily get blanked!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Good guess...I don't think many Frosh from BA got in tonight pal.