Franklin County vs. Warren County

RebelMacon

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations ELA on your first Franklin County WIN! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks...

Coach Madewell has a young Pioneer team with a good option QB and a solid defense. They are tough and never give up! Good luck to the Pioneers. I hope the young man who was taken off the field is okay... can someone from McMinnville give us an update on his condition?

Thanks...

Coach Madewell has a young Pioneer team with a good option QB and a solid defense. They are tough and never give up! Good luck to the Pioneers. I hope the young man who was taken off the field is okay... can someone from McMinnville give us an update on his condition?

good job coach no info on hurt player rebels will make playoffs w.c. will struggle rest of season with young team.

To answer your question, ELA, Coach Madewell said Dustin Rhea had broken both bones in his ankle. Gotta hate that for the young sophomore. Congrats on the win.

Dustin, I hope you get healed up soon! I hate to see any HS athlete carried off the field. That was a long break in the action last night and our prayers are with you for a speedy recovery. On the same play we had a player with a knee injury. We are hopeful that his is not an ACL injury but we will have to wait until the MRI to know for sure. He just had his knee worked on this summer.

Coach Madewell's team played with a lot of heart last night and never gave up. Their QB did a good job running the option. We will have our hands full this week with an undefeated Patriot team. They look very solid on both sides of the ball!