Oak Ridge @ Bradley Co

OakRidgeCat

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Cats for the win. Since I was unable to go, I would like to hear how we looked. Glad to know our offense at least scored.

The Cats improved from week 1 to week 2, but still have a lot of work to do before Friday against DB.

ALL I CAN SAY IS, THROW THE BALL TO #82 MORE! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The Wildcats did show some improvement from week 1 to 2. The offense came to play for awhile and we we didn't have to rely on the special teams. The problem that Cats faced was effort issues. After we made it 21-0 we laid down. That is what Coach Stevens told them after the game. He said that our O-Line stopped after 21-0 and didn't show back until late when they were able to wear down the Bradley D-Line pretty quickly. This was however a much improved Bradley Central team and hats off to them keeping us honest and making us play till the end. Overall not a bad showing, but going to need a lot more against our old friends from DB.