Oakland vs Lavergne

patsprez

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a really BORINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNg game. I knew Lavergne was young, but man I really felt sorry for them. They just kept making mistake after mistake to shoot themselves in the foot. They do have some young talent, but they just were making soph mistakes all night long and our Defense exploited them. They couldn't stop our running game and we ran at will over them. My game ball goes to Sam Bass tonight as scored 2 TDS...one on Defense and one on offense! Incredible night for him. I also keep liking what I am seeing out of young Dre Frazier. He will definitely be a force for the future. It was great to see the young kids get some playing time for us. They deserved it. It was also great to see so many pts on the scoreboard. I admit I was getting worried. Keep your head up, Coach Hester......good things will come yall's way....just be patient.

Guess TJ and OP didn't want to get their hair wet tonight.....and just think I was going to treat yall to wings after the game but you WEREN'T here, ya slackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's a little rain ??

The Siegel game has taken on new meaning this year.......wow.....I am still shocked over them beating WC and Lebanon losing to Smyrna. WHAT a night!

This was a really BORINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNg game. I knew Lavergne was young, but man I really felt sorry for them. They just kept making mistake after mistake to shoot themselves in the foot. They do have some young talent, but they just were making soph mistakes all night long and our Defense exploited them. They couldn't stop our running game and we ran at will over them. My game ball goes to Sam Bass tonight as scored 2 TDS...one on Defense and one on offense! Incredible night for him. I also keep liking what I am seeing out of young Dre Frazier. He will definitely be a force for the future. It was great to see the young kids get some playing time for us. They deserved it. It was also great to see so many pts on the scoreboard. I admit I was getting worried. Keep your head up, Coach Hester......good things will come yall's way....just be patient.

Guess TJ and OP didn't want to get their hair wet tonight.....and just think I was going to treat yall to wings after the game but you WEREN'T here, ya slackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's a little rain ??

The Siegel game has taken on new meaning this year.......wow.....I am still shocked over them beating WC and Lebanon losing to Smyrna. WHAT a night!

Of course, why do you think the ladies keep flockin to me? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> No offense but I doubt you would have treated me to wings. But im game the next time around, heck it will be my treat. The rain doesnt bother me, but with me fighting the cold and having work tommorrow, I couldnt really afford to chance it

Anyways, what a statement game tonight for Oakland

Congratulations to the Oakland Patriots... see you next week.

shoot 2p wheres my treat /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" ..........i thought we got passed all that /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> this game was a /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> oakland looked very /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> this week after last weeks mess and they ate up lavergne all night players getting hurt and scoring at will it was really something else.......i felt so sorry for grooms he has a lot of talent and it showed on the long run but his stats are ruined for the season after tonight but lavergne has better days ahead......i thought the game was exciting for the first half there was a score every 30 seconds it seemed........but wings on you next time 2p

Well I did get to the game last night, and kind of wished I would have brought a towel. It was a great first quarter and turned boring once the running clock was turned on, but a great effort by La Vergne. I checked up on injuries and Adams has a broken wrist and don't know how many games he is out. Barrett has a broken toe but should be back next week and Amey is out for a couple more weeks with a very bad strain on his leg. Schaller looked good, but he is going to learn to throw it away, run out of bounds, or slide. He can't afford to be getting hit for no reason.

Well I did get to the game last night, and kind of wished I would have brought a towel. It was a great first quarter and turned boring once the running clock was turned on, but a great effort by La Vergne. I checked up on injuries and Adams has a broken wrist and don't know how many games he is out. Barrett has a broken toe but should be back next week and Amey is out for a couple more weeks with a very bad strain on his leg. Schaller looked good, but he is going to learn to throw it away, run out of bounds, or slide. He can't afford to be getting hit for no reason.

Good reflection , Bacillum. I think the coaches did a great job last night and our sidelines looked very organized once again. Glad they got the problem with the headsets fixed. I do not like to see Schaller take any unnecessary chances either. He is such a competitor, it is hard for him not to try to make things happen. He is a trooper but needs to think about being here for playoffs. I thought BJ had another good game too. I had also heard that Adams has a broken wrist and hated to hear that. Oakland just dominated from the first snap. I was proud of McDaniel for calling off the dogs and not riunning up the score worse than it already was. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I do think that the QB for Lavergne will be a really good one for them with time and a better and more experienced O line. I think he has good instincts.

Should be a nice one.

I just hope Siegel or Oakland doesn't look ahead.

2p, Wy not run up the score?

B/c the young [players who bust their butts in practice deserve a time to play to and when you are in a secure place in the game....you should play them. They have earned it. I have seen teams run up the score and folk getting seriously hurt on the opposition for no reason and that is NOT RIGHT. Plus, Coach Hester is a fine man. I know McDaniel knew that there was no reason to further humiliate him or his team. Who knows we may be on the other end of the stick in the future and would appreciate Hester calling off the dogs on us. It is called professional courtesy and I am glad it is one way that McDaniel seems to differ from Rankin.

Running up the score only shows lack of class in my book. Completely uncalled for in all sports. It doesn't matter what team does it. Do unto others is my saying when it comes to this subject. The one exception is if UK ever gets in the position to run up the score on UT in football. Wouldn't mind getting even for the past 25 years or so. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />