Dist 14a

JWhumboldt

UC may be great but this summer they lost to Greenfield whose coach had been with them less than a week. I know it was summer but Greenfield hadn't even practiced enough to amount to anything with their new coach and still beat them. I think a lot of the predictions are just guesses. You can put most of the teams in a hat a draw them out because almost every team can lose to or beat any other team in the district.

It was a close game,and also UC younger girls havent played much with Ward.She didnt play last year.So you have to give yhem time to gel together 2.You are right about one thing,everybody picks are guesses.They had UTM picked last in men and they finished 4th.Its just everybody making their opinion,but the games are played on the court.I pick on what teams have coming back,and i also see alot during summer camps even though they mean nothing,but you get an idea about teams.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.Gleason

2.Bradford

3.UC

4.Greenfield

5.Lake Co.

6.Humboldt

7.Dresden

8.SF

9.Trenton

10.Halls

Of the teams in this district, I choose Bradford all the way! They return many key players with experience. I look for only positive things in the future and hope to see them playing @ the 'Boro in March!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

1. Bradford

2. Lake Co.

3. Greenfield

4. Gleason

5. Humboldt

6. UC

7. South Fulton

8. Dresden

9. Trenton

10. Halls

If Greenfield can stay healthy, then watch out. But, we have two, or three of our main players hurt, or getting over injury, and sadly, one of them may be a bad injury. I hope not. We need her on the floor. But, the Greenfield girls are very good, and they are young.

1. Bradford

2. Lake Co.

3. Greenfield

4. Gleason

5. Humboldt

6. UC

7. South Fulton

8. Dresden

9. Trenton

10. Halls

If Greenfield can stay healthy, then watch out. But, we have two, or three of our main players hurt, or getting over injury, and sadly, one of them may be a bad injury. I hope not. We need her on the floor. But, the Greenfield girls are very good, and they are young.

Not much respect for 2 of the top teams in the district in trenton and dresden picking them 8 and 9. did they lose everything last year? I thought trenton only lost perry and dresden riggs and kelley. did they lose more than that?

Dresden and Trenton lost a lot. South Fulton also lost a lot, but a lot of people tell me that they are gonna have a really good team this year. Do any of yall know about South Fulton...why they would be so good after losing their leading scorer from last year?

Also, dont ever count Coach Frazier from Gleason out. He's that good of a coach.

Dresden and Trenton lost a lot. South Fulton also lost a lot, but a lot of people tell me that they are gonna have a really good team this year. Do any of yall know about South Fulton...why they would be so good after losing their leading scorer from last year?

Also, dont ever count Coach Frazier from Gleason out. He's that good of a coach.

Agree about Coach Frazier and Gleason should be right at the top with a relatively young team.

1. Bradford

Thank you for the many prayers offered up for Meagan. God truly answers prayers. Thank you God.

1. Bradford

2. Lake Co.

3. Greenfield

4. Gleason

5. Humboldt

6. UC

7. South Fulton

8. Dresden

9. Trenton

10. Halls

Humboldt has more talent than any team in the District! They won't finish 5th.