Meigs County @ McMinn Central

logcabinman

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if Martin was still there it would be different, not saying Eller is a bad coach but where meigs is hurting is a experienced QB. If Martin is still there Rayl is to. That would have made this game a good one. Just keep in mind, all those years Meigs was beating Central, a few of those years when Meigs was more talented Central still kept it close. This is a rivalry game anything can happen!!!!!!!

man....i knew meigs was supposed to be down this year, and central is in for a great season, but seemes like everyone thinks this game will be similar to the OS game last week? everyone saying central could be up 42 to 0 at halftime like last week?! guys i think the big blue will win this one, but this is meigs co. as much as i hate to say it meigs always brings it.

CHARGERS 40

MEIGS 16

chargers pull away in the fourth quarter. jordan jackson player of the game?

Not doubting Meigs' heart. The veteran players that are still there will give it their best effort. There's just not enough of them left.

There are some serious questions surrounding the coaching staff at Meigs. The questions have been there for a long time. It's just now getting the attention it should have gotten months ago, due to losing ballgames.

It will be like the OS game because it is a rivalry and Central will be more fired up, especially with the return of Watson and Jackson.

i think Jordan will be player of the game... if coach d uses him like he used slack last year he will get a lot of touches as well as keep meigs defense guessing as to where he'll line up and what he'll do... he can pass he's fast and powerful... the triple threat... just a suggestion but i'd pull a quick punt one time with him.. he can punt alright... i think the Central defense will handle Meigs... Central's d ends are as fast as Meigs backfield... but its meigs so they'll find a way to keep it close for a while

i think Jordan will be player of the game... if coach d uses him like he used slack last year he will get a lot of touches as well as keep meigs defense guessing as to where he'll line up and what he'll do... he can pass he's fast and powerful... the triple threat... just a suggestion but i'd pull a quick punt one time with him.. he can punt alright... i think the Central defense will handle Meigs... Central's d ends are as fast as Meigs backfield... but its meigs so they'll find a way to keep it close for a while

punt?.....if most of the predictions are right, we may not see a Central punt until clean-up. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Another year and another game that meigs is goin on the field with a chip on their sholder. All i can say is the tigers are tough when they play ball and i would bet that they will leave it all on the field at central. Good luck tigers

I agree, I just hope that we have a good clean game with no injuries. For years this has been a heated rilvary, but I do love those Meigsacans - Good people who love their town. Look forward to your safe arrival on Friday.

i agree with iceman jordan will have a great game because of the many differnt ways he can be used and the number of touches he could get and with his skills he has a chance to break it every time central by 21

I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR MORE PREDICTIONS FROM OTHER FANS, OTHER THAN CENTRAL AND MEIGS. THANKS SWEETWATER. THATS A PRETTY GOOD PREDICTION. CHARGERS WILL SHUT MEIGS OUT.35-00

I am a Sequoyah Chief fan! Chargers will win 31 - 13. Pulling away late. Megis will come out tough but not enough manpower late! Good luck to both teams!

Not doubting Meigs' heart. The veteran players that are still there will give it their best effort. There's just not enough of them left.

There are some serious questions surrounding the coaching staff at Meigs. The questions have been there for a long time. It's just now getting the attention it should have gotten months ago, due to losing ballgames.

It will be like the OS game because it is a rivalry and Central will be more fired up, especially with the return of Watson and Jackson.

I thought Meigs had a new coach this year?? In fact, I believe a former successful coach?? Shouldn't that mean the "Coaching Questions" have been answered??

Just remember this is Meigs Co. , they will give you a ballgame regardless of the tallent. In some of the years past Central had more tallened players and Meigs won. I do think Central overall has more Tallent than anyone in this region this year, but this is football and anything can happen. take UT and Alabama, UT in the last few years has had way more tallent than Alabama but Alabama makes a game out of it or wins. with this said GO CHARGERS!