Meigs County @ McMinn Central

logcabinman

Thank you Canadian for proving our point. Your statements about HIM going over there so that HE could be seen. Thats all about him. If you are good enough the recruiters will find you. Most kids are found at camps or combines. Not many kids are recruited solely on what they do on friday nights. You should know that. So your reasoning is not very sound on this situation. And for your information Gary Shoot was the man

i agree with tiger pride. last year it was meadows and mobriant. this year it is neely and shoot

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speed...Speed...Speed...The chargers have plenty. They whipped us in every phase of the game. I misjudged the coaches class, no need to try to embarrass high school kids. Why play the starters in the fourth quarter? Too big a chance to get someone injured. Jackson is a man among boys. Good Luck.

I think coach would have taken us out earlier if Meigs didn't cheap shot Shane Moses on the extra point. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Speed...Speed...Speed...The chargers have plenty. They whipped us in every phase of the game. I misjudged the coaches class, no need to try to embarrass high school kids. Why play the starters in the fourth quarter? Too big a chance to get someone injured. Jackson is a man among boys. Good Luck.

I do agree with you about playing starters in the 4th, but I do not agree about embarrassing the kids. Everyone has been on a losing team or lost a game in their life. That's what shapes us as men and women. How to deal with losses and success! And yes all of the Chargers are men among boys!

WOW!!!!!!! i never seen that coming... i knew meigs was "down" this year, but my god gettin shut out? by central? and it was 55-0.... i know with a rivalry game like that you want to beat each other by as much as possible (just like polk playin either one of these teams) but you have to show some class and respect at some point... and from the score there wans't much of either one.. congrats to central on the win good luck to both teams in the future until it comes time to play polk (which will be at meigs and at central) then ill be pullin for the wildcats... i hope meigs can bounce back after that.. it stinks seein teams in this region having down seasons but it always happens... who does meigs and central play next friday?

WOW!!!!!!! i never seen that coming... i knew meigs was "down" this year, but my god gettin shut out? by central? and it was 55-0.... i know with a rivalry game like that you want to beat each other by as much as possible (just like polk playin either one of these teams) but you have to show some class and respect at some point... and from the score there wans't much of either one.. congrats to central on the win good luck to both teams in the future until it comes time to play polk (which will be at meigs and at central) then ill be pullin for the wildcats... i hope meigs can bounce back after that.. it stinks seein teams in this region having down seasons but it always happens... who does meigs and central play next friday?

Central is @ Sequoyah.. Not sure about Meigs, but they will be playing with out there star player Gary Shoot.

I wouldnt worry to much about that. Unless the President of the United States was to hand down the suspension, it wouldnt stick anyway.

I missed the President's helicopter landing but it must have been GW in the white-hat last night cause I think your guy will have a one game suspension. And I thought the only special person at last night's game was an SEC scout.

Central is @ Sequoyah.. Not sure about Meigs, but they will be playing with out there star player Gary Shoot.

Meigs plays Notre Dame at home

I missed the President's helicopter landing but it must have been GW in the white-hat last night cause I think your guy will have a one game suspension. And I thought the only special person at last night's game was an SEC scout.

do you know who this scout was supposed to be looking at