TENNESSEE VIKINGS

THSVIKINGS11

To tell you the truth tennessee high is just flat out horrible unicoi is a very good football team and they gave them all they could handle friday night so i am saying sullivan east will beat them. Tennessee high has the worst secondary i do believe i have ever see in my entire life. Dw Whitson the future Louisville Cardinal threw all over them. They just didn't impress me at all.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To tell you the truth tennessee high is just flat out horrible unicoi is a very good football team and they gave them all they could handle friday night so i am saying sullivan east will beat them. Tennessee high has the worst secondary i do believe i have ever see in my entire life. Dw Whitson the future Louisville Cardinal threw all over them. They just didn't impress me at all.

Tennessee High has already played East this year.

Yeah whitson threw for near 300 yards and 3 tuchdowns. Shepard ran for somewhere around 200. Harmon wasnt very impressing at all.

Tennessee has had trouble defending the pass this year, but that's the most anyone has thrown against them this year. The Vikes need Pendleton back, the quicker the better.

Do you know if #44 Bradley Tallman for Tennessee High was injured last night?

Tennessee has had trouble defending the pass this year, but that's the most anyone has thrown against them this year. The Vikes need Pendleton back, the quicker the better.

Do you know if #44 Bradley Tallman for Tennessee High was injured last night?

I have no clue i know they had like 3 people who got hurt but Unicoi really outplayed them for 3 quarters. THS is just so deep but that will be the last time they will ever play each other again.

Three touchdowns called back. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> I just thought I would mention that because that??™s the only excuses I could muster for the Vikings POOR showing against the Blue Devils. Whitson is the real deal. The best arm I??™ve seen all year and I??™ve seen SH, SS, DB, EB, and SE. No one is close!!! He did fade toward the end of the game but he had already thrown over 20 passes and 3 touchdowns. Unicoi played their hearts out??¦Very emotional team last night. Their coaches were two steps ahead of ours ALL NIGHT LONG??¦we just out muscled them with a deeper bench??¦that??™s all. I??™m going to have to abandon the rest of my thoughts that I wrote in this post. I was always told to include at least on positive for every two negatives. Well??¦needless to say I was unable to stick to that formula at this time so I just deleted the rest. Go Vikings??¦is that what you want to hear??!!!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

WOW!! Must have hit a nerve there. The point is... coaches can't coach anymore because of parents. If parents would stay out of it then they could probably do a better job. Why do you think it took Coach Stubbs so long to pick a starting quarterback? I'm sure he didnt want to upset the parents of these players. Do you even know anything about coaching except the definition? We are losing good coaches because they dont want to put up with the crap they have to take from parents.

I like reading these post but when you attack the coaches and say so and so should be replaced or why isnt so and so coaching the offense then you are attacking the people making these decisions.

Hope my post about Coach Wampler did not seem like an attack on anyone because that was not why I posted it. I was simply saying that I was suprised that he is not calling the offense for Tennessee High. The talent pool at Tennessee High is a lot like Wampler had at Anderson County. Also with his success and experience and with the complaints I read about the offense on this board I just made a statement. I know Coach Stubbs and most of his assistants and I would not say anything negative toward any of them. In fact being a retired coach, I would not attack any coach or teacher for that matter.

I gaurentee you that every coaching staff in this area is probable meeting and watching film as I write this, instead of out spending time with their wives and families and I appreciate their dedication.

I am sorry if my post was taking as an attack.

TENNESSEE FAN BASE /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> It is Horrible

Viking fans. Lets go to the games and cheer on our VIKINGS. Im sorry but... THS has one of the worst fan bases ive ever seen. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Comon Viking fans

Science hill thinks there ready to stomp us. Thats not goin to happen if we have FANS CHEERING the players on during the game to get the players pumped /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Sorry to come out like this, but Does any one remeber the East game. They had a Huge Fan Base compared to THS.

TOMMOROW NIGHT 7:30 IN THE CASTLE. Lets make EVERYONE here us in the Castle.

viking fans

CHEER ON YOUR VIKES

TENNESSEE FAN BASE /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> It is Horrible

Viking fans. Lets go to the games and cheer on our VIKINGS. Im sorry but... THS has one of the worst fan bases ive ever seen. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Comon Viking fans

Science hill thinks there ready to stomp us. Thats not goin to happen if we have FANS CHEERING the players on during the game to get the players pumped /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Sorry to come out like this, but Does any one remeber the East game. They had a Huge Fan Base compared to THS.

TOMMOROW NIGHT 7:30 IN THE CASTLE. Lets make EVERYONE here us in the Castle.

viking fans

CHEER ON YOUR VIKES

AMEN!! Bro!!