TENNESSEE VIKINGS

THSVIKINGS11

Now that DB is beind the Vikings and they had a week to recover, What d you think the Vikings schedule has for them.

Besides a tough South team in the Castle at the end of the season, What are the Vikes other threats.

This week i prdict THS-56

East-7

I cant wait to see how Taylor Harmon will do under center this friday night for his first start. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Please tell me your game predictions for Friday and

Season Predictions

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that DB is beind the Vikings and they had a week to recover, What d you think the Vikings schedule has for them.

Besides a tough South team in the Castle at the end of the season, What are the Vikes other threats.

This week i prdict THS-56

East-7

I cant wait to see how Taylor Harmon will do under center this friday night for his first start. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Please tell me your game predictions for Friday and

Season Predictions

Really curious to see how there timing is this week.. it was not there against DB. But it is still early in the season.

I,ll say THS 48 East 6 as for there other threats(not counting south) ..The Hill... the Horns and Betsy thats about it and those are games they should win IMO.

Guest longhorns51

Really curious to see how there timing is this week.. it was not there against DB. But it is still early in the season.

I,ll say THS 48 East 6 as for there other threats(not counting south) ..The Hill... the Horns and Betsy thats about it and those are games they should win IMO.

Longhors have the best chance to knockoff THS i feel we will give them everything they want this year.

Longhors have the best chance to knockoff THS i feel we will give them everything they want this year.

Maybe a little biased? hints the name LonghorNs? but then again maybe im wrong. Oh an by the way, please tell me you all have a actual field this time and not that cow pasture that you threw a chain link fence around before the game. And try to get rid of the straw in between the hash marks running from the thirty to the other thirty. Thanks!

I'll say tonight will be a close one. These blowout predictions are ridiculous. A rivalry like this, although east has never won it, will be close.

In reference to tough games, I say THS has more hard games then they expect. As THSVIKINGS11 said, South will be the big one, BUT Betsy's tough, JC's tough, North isn't bad, and though i know this may come off as unbelievable, I believe Central actually has a solid team. They just need to get some confidence. They play boone next week if i am correct?

Good luck to both teams tonight, though I will be sitting on the patriots side. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

JC's tough, North isn't bad, and though i know this may come off as unbelievable, I believe Central actually has a solid team

You have lost your mind. North barely beat central last week that, may I remind you, did NOT win a single game last year! North won by...what two or three? North will be a cake walk, central will be embarrassing, and the east people need to settle down also. Every year we hear "This will be the year!" what makes you think that this year will be any different than the last 30? The only games that THS has to worry about are maybe a Betsy and South. No disrespect to any of the teams but we hear the same thing from you all every year. Back it up!!

Well, Tennessee should worry about all of their games regardless of who their opponents are. They still don't have an identity on offense. This team has a lot of potential; So did last year's team, but they lost in an upset in the first round of the playoffs.

The Patriots have only scored one offensive touchdown in their last 4 meetings with Tennessee High. I don't see them putting up 21 points at the Stone Castle. The Patriots struggled to put up 20 points last week.

Tonight will be a defining game for the Vikings even though it??™s early in the season. I bet the THS coaching staff has put WAY more time into watching film from the DB blowout to find out who and what went wrong than they have for tonight??™s East game. So expect to see some personnel changes tonight??¦and not just at QB. I??™m going to call some players out but I know them and they know me??¦so don??™t be alarmed. Matt (Batman) McClellan and Trevor (Home Depot) Crump. In the start of the DB game these two were having non of Mr. Sensabough??™s (runnin over LBs) antics and frankly put him in his place for the short time he was in. But AS SOON as the chips started falling on the other side of the fence you both simple sat down on us and Justin made you look silly rushing for most of his yardage STAIGHT UP THE MIDDLE!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> What??™s up with that?? I know you??™re suppose to have help but Matt is a pre season All State candidate and Trevor??¦well??¦Trevor is a CRUMP, and any Viking fan knows where the bar is set for him. Matt you, on a regular basis use to hurt people just from horse playing around??¦It??™s now time for you both to BRING THE WOOD??¦starting tonight!!! You two are the defensive leaders of this team and rightfully so! If someone??™s is loafing or not holding up their part of the deal out there on the field, kick them in the??¦(I guess I better be specific here for Matt??™s sake or someone could get hurt /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> )??¦TAIL!!!! This is the last time you will play any of these games in this uniform ever again. So play each one (each play) like it is your last...because technically it is! If you know these two make a copy of this and give it to them! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You have lost your mind. North barely beat central last week that, may I remind you, did NOT win a single game last year! North won by...what two or three? North will be a cake walk, central will be embarrassing, and the east people need to settle down also. Every year we hear "This will be the year!" what makes you think that this year will be any different than the last 30? The only games that THS has to worry about are maybe a Betsy and South. No disrespect to any of the teams but we hear the same thing from you all every year. Back it up!!

Hey DiehardVol, did you know Tennessee has a new mascot this year? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> A possum! Because they play dead at home and get killed on the road! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Don't kid yourself, the Vikings are weaker than pea. Until, you compete with Maryville and the other "real" 4-A football teams in the state, just shut up. They couldn't even win the state in 1-A. I'd give you a thousand dollars if you just schedule South Pittsburgh and you'll see what I'm talking about. Whoooo!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />