TENNESSEE VIKINGS

THSVIKINGS11

WOW!!! How sahllow can one be. This is so shallow it probably does not deserve a response. However, Coaching defined.....

A structural process-driven relationship between a trained coach and an individual or team which includes: assessment, examining values and motivation, setting measurable goals, defining focused action plans and using validated behavioral change tools and techniques to assist them to develope competencies and remove blocks to achieve valuable and sustainable changes.

Nice try Einstein!!!!!

WOW!! Must have hit a nerve there. The point is... coaches can't coach anymore because of parents. If parents would stay out of it then they could probably do a better job. Why do you think it took Coach Stubbs so long to pick a starting quarterback? I'm sure he didnt want to upset the parents of these players. Do you even know anything about coaching except the definition? We are losing good coaches because they dont want to put up with the crap they have to take from parents.

I like reading these post but when you attack the coaches and say so and so should be replaced or why isnt so and so coaching the offense then you are attacking the people making these decisions.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tn High is not very good at all. They would struggle to beat the top 4 teams in region 1-A. Hampton beat Unicoi Co. and they could finish 4th. in the region. The Viking fans need to open their eyes and realize that little man syndrome is not a bad disease to have! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just ask King David! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Tn High is not very good at all. They would struggle to beat the top 4 teams in region 1-A. Hampton beat Unicoi Co. and they could finish 4th. in the region. The Viking fans need to open their eyes and realize that little man syndrome is not a bad disease to have! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just ask King David! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

TN High is still the 2nd best team in the conference and will finish there. They ran into a very underrated team tonight and took their best shot. The Vikings just had a little too much in the end. I would be surprised if Tennessee High loses to anyone in the conference besides South.

TN High is still the 2nd best team in the conference and will finish there. They ran into a very underrated team tonight and took their best shot. The Vikings just had a little too much in the end. I would be surprised if Tennessee High loses to anyone in the conference besides South.

What is wrong with the Vikings?

What I thought was a redemption year is fading to a 3 or 4 seed.

What is wrong with the Vikings?

What I thought was a redemption year is fading to a 3 or 4 seed.

I've came to the conclusion that Tennessee High simply isn't going to play these teams with a lot of intensity until those teams can actually muster a win against the Vikings. Tennessee High plays DB, Science Hill, and South with a lot more intensity simply because they are the only teams on Tennessee High's schedule that have recently defeated the Vikings.(quoted by viking 2004)

Here is how Vikings stand with their regular season opponents:

1. Dobyns-Bennett - 5 game losing streak - last Viking win came in 1997

2. Sullivan East - 40 game winning streak - has never lost to East

3. Virginia High - 11 game winning streak - last Bearcat win came in 1997

4. Unicoi Co. - at least a 7 game winning streak - last Blue Devil victory ??? probably in the '60s or '50s.

5. Science Hill - 2 game winning streak - last Hilltopper victory came in 2005

6. Sullivan North - at least a 5 game winning streak

7. Johnson Co. - 7 game winning streak - I don't think they've ever defeated Tennessee High

8. Elizabethton - 5 game winning streak - last Cyclone victory, 2003

9. Sullivan Central - 8 game winning streak - last Cougar victory, 1999

10. Sullivan South - 3 game losing streak - last Viking victory, 2004

that pretty much sums it up , but NO excuse for the lack luster play /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I've came to the conclusion that Tennessee High simply isn't going to play these teams with a lot of intensity until those teams can actually muster a win against the Vikings. Tennessee High plays DB, Science Hill, and South with a lot more intensity simply because they are the only teams on Tennessee High's schedule that have recently defeated the Vikings.(quoted by viking 2004)

Here is how Vikings stand with their regular season opponents:

1. Dobyns-Bennett - 5 game losing streak - last Viking win came in 1997

2. Sullivan East - 40 game winning streak - has never lost to East

3. Virginia High - 11 game winning streak - last Bearcat win came in 1997

4. Unicoi Co. - at least a 7 game winning streak - last Blue Devil victory ??? probably in the '60s or '50s.

5. Science Hill - 2 game winning streak - last Hilltopper victory came in 2005

6. Sullivan North - at least a 5 game winning streak

7. Johnson Co. - 7 game winning streak - I don't think they've ever defeated Tennessee High

8. Elizabethton - 5 game winning streak - last Cyclone victory, 2003

9. Sullivan Central - 8 game winning streak - last Cougar victory, 1999

10. Sullivan South - 3 game losing streak - last Viking victory, 2004

that pretty much sums it up , but NO excuse for the lack luster play

The Vikes better learn fast that the past is the past, and now is now. What happened a year ago or 40 years ago makes no difference this Friday night.