Knox Grace

pujo

Once again just talk. Any one can SAY anything they want weather it is true or not and all I say is just tell the facts and not just I THINK or ITS GOTTA BE THAT WAY. O and sorry for fielding a good team I guess Yall would just want to continue beating us but sorry we wont just lay down. We do it right and according to the rules and if you cant handle that well I am sorry

OK' I'll agree ,the things I say is spectulation and suspecion, granted every team in regions 1 and 2 suspect the same things I do. Do you know the facts. What is making so many good atheles transfer to a losing school like Grace , Who paid for Wansmaker,why would the new QB and Running back feel the need to pay 2 years of tuition to get to play one season at Grace,public schools had been fine for them their whole life. How many transfers are starting on the football team I'm talking people who has transfed to Grace the last 4 years. I'm willing to bet ,you either ,don't know the FACTS or you are ashamed to tell them.

With the schedule you have ,you guys are apt to score about 50 a game and look the best 1a team in the state,you will be ranked real high and people are going to tell you ,you are not that good. Don't take it so hard when you find out they were right. The really great 1a schools will do you just like you have done you're oppenents the past 2 weeks. I doubt you will ever get far enough to face any of the elite teams,but if you do,get ready for a thumping. I, for one will enjoy every second of it. Just remember,I told you so.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pugo, Your posts are always insightful and informative and you appear to have more football knowledge than the average poster, but your comments on this topic are borderline ridiculous. I am a public school supporter and attended and support public schools, but you are stepping way out of bounds with hearsay and innundo and putting down atheletes you try so hard to uphold on other posts. If indeed they are as quilty as you have them being, then I am sure the powers that be will soon be on their campus, until then, please leave thier athletes alone.

Pugo, Your posts are always insightful and informative and you appear to have more football knowledge than the average poster, but your comments on this topic are borderline ridiculous. I am a public school supporter and attended and support public schools, but you are stepping way out of bounds with hearsay and innundo and putting down atheletes you try so hard to uphold on other posts. If indeed they are as quilty as you have them being, then I am sure the powers that be will soon be on their campus, until then, please leave thier athletes alone.

Its the system I have a problem with, the intent and disregard for the rules. As far as the kids who attend, I wish them nothing but the best.Its the program I want to fail. They are taking shortcuts to sucess. 1a public schools have a tough time fielding quality teams, For the most part ,they field the same kids they have had since elementary. I don't like it and neither does any of the other schools in region 1 and 2.

OK' I'll agree ,the things I say is spectulation and suspecion, granted every team in regions 1 and 2 suspect the same things I do. Do you know the facts. What is making so many good atheles transfer to a losing school like Grace , Who paid for Wansmaker,why would the new QB and Running back feel the need to pay 2 years of tuition to get to play one season at Grace,public schools had been fine for them their whole life. How many transfers are starting on the football team I'm talking people who has transfed to Grace the last 4 years. I'm willing to bet ,you either ,don't know the FACTS or you are ashamed to tell them.

With the schedule you have ,you guys are apt to score about 50 a game and look the best 1a team in the state,you will be ranked real high and people are going to tell you ,you are not that good. Don't take it so hard when you find out they were right. The really great 1a schools will do you just like you have done you're oppenents the past 2 weeks. I doubt you will ever get far enough to face any of the elite teams,but if you do,get ready for a thumping. I, for one will enjoy every second of it. Just remember,I told you so.

Ok here are the answers to your questions but I will bet you wont like them or you will say you dont believe them and still will say things you dont know about or have any proof to back it up with. Grace has a football coach that used to coach in the clinton area and alot of kids like him and have known him for a long time and wanted to play for him. There are 7 transfers that start total on offence and defence so 7 out of 22, although some do play both ways. O ya and his mother paid his bill. I do know the facts and not ashamed at all to state them but very proud. By the way Grace has only had football for 5 years so the transfers would have been in the last 4 years makes sence to me anyway. No one has said Grace would win State or any thing like that, You started this topic not any one from Grace. Dont be a bitter man and just enjoy your team.

Ok here are the answers to your questions but I will bet you wont like them or you will say you dont believe them and still will say things you dont know about or have any proof to back it up with. Grace has a football coach that used to coach in the clinton area and alot of kids like him and have known him for a long time and wanted to play for him. There are 7 transfers that start total on offence and defence so 7 out of 22, although some do play both ways. O ya and his mother paid his bill. I do know the facts and not ashamed at all to state them but very proud. By the way Grace has only had football for 5 years so the transfers would have been in the last 4 years makes sence to me anyway. No one has said Grace would win State or any thing like that, You started this topic not any one from Grace. Dont be a bitter man and just enjoy your team.

At what point do you come to the realization that you are arguing with a fence post?

I do not even know where Grace is, yet I have now become a fan........

Are you counting the 2 from the other school, and how many of these 7 plays both ways.

I'm spectulating ,but something caught my attention. you're QB and Running back has been in public schools all the way up. Why would their parents pay the tuition at a private school to play for only one year. I still haven't figured out who paid the tuition for Wanamaker. Strange junk going on at Amazing Grace.

I know who paid it!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I know who paid it!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I don't doubt it. I don't believe in Santa Clause or the tooth fairy. I think the tuition may look good to the TSSAA, but that would be easy to do. Here honey is the money ,go pay it and were off and running. Its not that hard to cheat.I live in the real world, people will do alot of things to help their agenda.