how good is grace christian

uconnman

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your research was not accurate. KCS (Knoxville Christian School) only has about 35 to 45 total in grades 9-12. I'm thankful to the administration at Grace that our 2 or 3 boys have the opportunity to play the game they love so much. They have been very lucky to have been instructed by two great head coaches in their time at Grace. They have worked very, very hard to get to this point.

I thought Amos would be the star of the show this season, good ballplayer, must be a slipery ladder at Grace, you can slip down it in the blink of an eye. I wonder if Grace will have more kids to become elligable as the year goes by, it happened last season.

I thought Amos would be the star of the show this season, good ballplayer, must be a slipery ladder at Grace, you can slip down it in the blink of an eye. I wonder if Grace will have more kids to become elligable as the year goes by, it happened last season.

He is in the running for Offensive Player of the week....I don't call that slipping....besides we don't have one star at GCA....it's a TEAM sport and we sure are playing well as a TEAM.

He is in the running for Offensive Player of the week....I don't call that slipping....besides we don't have one star at GCA....it's a TEAM sport and we sure are playing well as a TEAM.

Yeah a Knox County allstar Team /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Lets see I'll take you , you , you ,and you come to Grace we'll be good.

I bet he will get player of the year in the region, its hard to be a TEAM when you have so many new guys, TEAMS GROW UP TOGETHER. Don't confuse Talent with TEAM

Give it a rest WE ALL GET IT you hate Grace and think they cheat and it just isnt fair. Its not true but Man move on and stop the hate

I bet he will get player of the year in the region, its hard to be a TEAM when you have so many new guys, TEAMS GROW UP TOGETHER. Don't confuse Talent with TEAM

NO!!! teams work well together you can grow up together and hate each other. Our middle school team won State last year, really dont think it is State but thats what they call it, any way they beat the schools in east TN anyway and showed to be a very good team. So I guess we do have kids that are pretty good in the PROGRAM not just transfers. But I am sure you will say we recruited these kids too because no one would want to go to Grace on their own its such of a JOKE school. Grace goes to all the middle schools in a 100 mile radius to find kids to play football. The truth is Grace is a great school and cost is far less that all the other private schools in Knoxville. Dont confuse speculation with the TRUTH

NO!!! teams work well together you can grow up together and hate each other. Our middle school team won State last year, really dont think it is State but thats what they call it, any way they beat the schools in east TN anyway and showed to be a very good team. So I guess we do have kids that are pretty good in the PROGRAM not just transfers. But I am sure you will say we recruited these kids too because no one would want to go to Grace on their own its such of a JOKE school. Grace goes to all the middle schools in a 100 mile radius to find kids to play football. The truth is Grace is a great school and cost is far less that all the other private schools in Knoxville. Dont confuse speculation with the TRUTH

I stayed up pretty late and watched the tape. Whoever called the boxscore into the Knoxville News-Sentinel had the third and fourth quarter mixed up. I guess they didn't want it to looks bad as it actually was. Instead of scoring only 6 points i the fourth quarter, they tacked on 20 against the Eagles.

Oakdale led 14-7 in the first quarter and Grace pulled out a 35-20 lead at the half. In the third quarter, Grace scored one toucdown for a 41-20 lead heading into the final quarter. In the fourth quarter, David Amos scored on a 20-yard run with about 10 minutes left to make it 48-20, then Phillip Hester scored on an 8-yard run for a 55-20 lead with 6:16 left in the game. Hester scored again with abot 4:30 left in the game on a 35-yard run for the 61-20 victory. So it wasn't as if they let up in the fourth quarter when the game had already been decided.

Why would a christian school allow this to happen to high school age kids?

Wrong, You think you know what I'm goig to say.I think you won the middle school championdship by doing alot of hard work and having good kids. Maybe the highschool will be able to accomplish the same thing in the years to come. As for now, it takes stealing other people's kids.

Wrong, You think you know what I'm goig to say.I think you won the middle school championdship by doing alot of hard work and having good kids. Maybe the highschool will be able to accomplish the same thing in the years to come. As for now, it takes stealing other people's kids.

As with every other accusation, if you have evidence of anything, including the new charge of kidnapping, please report it to you local authorities.................

As with every other accusation, if you have evidence of anything, including the new charge of kidnapping, please report it to you local authorities.................

O J Simpson said the same thing. Temple was saying it a year or 2 ago. Criminals are found not guilty every day. The only thing I can prove is you have made the team much better by getting a couple of kids who have been in public schools all their lifes,and all at once,they deside to pay uummmm there way into a private school to play for 1 year. Smells like a fish to me.