how good is grace christian

uconnman

wow you really dont know what your talking about do you ??? the offensive line is the exact same as last year minus one who graduated and thay filled that spot with a junior who has been at grace 4 about 8 years. All the transfers were here last year and sat out you people are so annoying with all your complaining.

What about the leading rusher, the QB , and their best athlete am I right about those , When did that big tall #5 get there I know he hasn't went to school there since he was 10. Who elses tuition is being paid for by the church? Is the church paying for wannamaker to go to Carson Newman too?

You know I'm not against doing something to help a kid out but paying there tuition to school is a TSSAA violation and you know thats happening , one of you dough heads said so last year. If you were only taking kids who came to school there without outside influence theres no way you build a successful football and Basketball program as fast as yall have.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the leading rusher, the QB , and their best athlete am I right about those , When did that big tall #5 get there I know he hasn't went to school there since he was 10. Who elses tuition is being paid for by the church? Is the church paying for wannamaker to go to Carson Newman too?

You know I'm not against doing something to help a kid out but paying there tuition to school is a TSSAA violation and you know thats happening , one of you dough heads said so last year. If you were only taking kids who came to school there without outside influence theres no way you build a successful football and Basketball program as fast as yall have.

old eagle or should we say "young eagle" it is obvious you are scared of Grace Christian and what they are doing. Ever since they pushed us around during the fall scrimmage, I have been following them. I feel better now that they have proven to be dominant. At first I felt like our bobcats were hammered by a weak single a team. It appears that they will do very well this year. As for paying for tuition,....i think they know the rules. Good try though,...if you feel so sure pick up the phone and call ronnie carter i am sure he will set you straight. Remember your quote "you know that is happening" get a clue and get a life, all the posting in the world wont help cosby beat grace. There is no way you all can be in the same league, they have way too many weapons and the big guys to back it up. Good luck Rams you operate a first class program.

old eagle or should we say "young eagle" it is obvious you are scared of Grace Christian and what they are doing. Ever since they pushed us around during the fall scrimmage, I have been following them. I feel better now that they have proven to be dominant. At first I felt like our bobcats were hammered by a weak single a team. It appears that they will do very well this year. As for paying for tuition,....i think they know the rules. Good try though,...if you feel so sure pick up the phone and call ronnie carter i am sure he will set you straight. Remember your quote "you know that is happening" get a clue and get a life, all the posting in the world wont help cosby beat grace. There is no way you all can be in the same league, they have way too many weapons and the big guys to back it up. Good luck Rams you operate a first class program.

What a joke! Grace's program makes me sick. they get a few athletes an win a few games an they act like they're world beaters. something has to be going on for a program to succeed that quick. but thats fine with me. i would rather beat them as anyone. when they play hampton an hampton gets in their jock strap an hits them in the mouth a time or two i believe they will fold. cosby may have a lil something for them too. ill say this much region 1 A is getting alot tougher all the way around. but to be honest with you all i dont believe ANYONE has anything for Oneida. I know hampton played them tough but i see Oneida goin to the fourth round an Maybe a championship game.

sports fan.....what that equates to is this............Im jealous of Grace. Do you honestly think Hampton or even Cosby can compete with Grace? Wake up,....its over, Grace is at the pinnacle and will not be moving backwards as most programs do year to year. posters...dont forget that private schools are being punished. what ever the enrollment is they must multiply it by 2. Therefore if grace has 200 hundred students walking the hall, on paper they have 400. News flash.........hampton and cosby have 400 walking the halls. If they cant find 11 boys to compete on friday night compared to a private school then tough! Quit all the recruiting crying. You say kids are running to Grace...think about it. Leave a big school thats free and go to a small school and pay thousands of dollars? Boy that sounds like a heck of a deal! It all comes down to fear and sour grapes. Looks like the bobcats wont be in the post season this year,....i look forward to seeing yall in the playoffs. If your 10 and 0 will yall be at home throughout the playoffs? you may just play 15 games this year. We may be 0 and 2 but they way you all pushed us around and flew to the ball i just cant see a 1 a team beating you especially the small rural schools. I am hearing that S Pitt is tough once again. If they too are undefeated when would yall play them and where? who would have home field advantage?

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" From what I have saw this year, I believe that Grace is very good. I believe they will be first or second in the conference. I also believe they cheat. I believe they have players on the team that would not be in that school if they were not good ball players. I would like to know how many players came there this year that are juniors and seniors, and how they paid their enrollment. They might can out recruit Paul Johnson which I have no problem with if they play like opponents (privates).

sports fan.....what that equates to is this............Im jealous of Grace. Do you honestly think Hampton or even Cosby can compete with Grace? Wake up,....its over, Grace is at the pinnacle and will not be moving backwards as most programs do year to year. posters...dont forget that private schools are being punished. what ever the enrollment is they must multiply it by 2. Therefore if grace has 200 hundred students walking the hall, on paper they have 400. News flash.........hampton and cosby have 400 walking the halls. If they cant find 11 boys to compete on friday night compared to a private school then tough! Quit all the recruiting crying. You say kids are running to Grace...think about it. Leave a big school thats free and go to a small school and pay thousands of dollars? Boy that sounds like a heck of a deal! It all comes down to fear and sour grapes. Looks like the bobcats wont be in the post season this year,....i look forward to seeing yall in the playoffs. If your 10 and 0 will yall be at home throughout the playoffs? you may just play 15 games this year. We may be 0 and 2 but they way you all pushed us around and flew to the ball i just cant see a 1 a team beating you especially the small rural schools. I am hearing that S Pitt is tough once again. If they too are undefeated when would yall play them and where? who would have home field advantage?

By chance, Have you watched Oneida or even South Pittsburgh or Trousdale County play any football lately?

So if I understand you correctly then we should be taking grace and knox christian's total high school enrollment and multiply that by 2. Is that correct? It's my understanding that grace and knox christian combine their football program (still don't understand that one) /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" . Why is it that knox christian can put together a basketball team on their own but not a football program? I love the way Greenback is competive with grace; the redneck's competing with the popped collar crowd, it's priceless. I'ld love to see grace come on over to a TRUE single a school and play some football. Hey come to think about it since greenback is around the same 200 student mark maybe we could just combine our football program with say.... Loudon. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'll tell you why that would NEVER happen Greenback has to much PRIDE!

I did alittle research knox christian enrollment as of 2/2008 9th-12th grade is 375 students, grace as of 2/2008 9th-12th grade is 176 for a total of 551. Then according to you we must now multiply this number by 2 which would make total enrollment 1102 WOW that's an awefully big single A school. The things that make you go hum... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" the heat that grace gets is brought upon themselves they get no sympathy from me.

I did alittle research knox christian enrollment as of 2/2008 9th-12th grade is 375 students, grace as of 2/2008 9th-12th grade is 176 for a total of 551. Then according to you we must now multiply this number by 2 which would make total enrollment 1102 WOW that's an awefully big single A school. The things that make you go hum... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" the heat that grace gets is brought upon themselves they get no sympathy from me.

The multiplier doesn't matter! Enrollement doesnt matter to a certain point. All the stats show that schools under 700 are pretty much competitive with each other. I could spend the next 10,000 words defending this arguement...I will just say two words...."South Pittsburgh"

Now...Being able to recruit an entire new team from an area of close to a million folks. Now that's an advantage! Especially when you play small schools. What would make a coach predict an undefeated season? Why would you come out and bash the small, rural schools. The folks who founded this land, 5...6...7 generations deep? Hard working folks trying to make a living the best they can. Why? Because your gonna restock your team, every single year, like a combine, bigger and better.

So, why is it legal? Money. The T$$AA gets more money from more people, especially the wealthy ones at private schools. The T$$AA serves itself. The small schools complain but dont have any power or money. CoachT hides us in the in General Discussion board. It is what it is.

Golden rule boys. The "christan" schools know it very well. Those who have the gold...make the rules.

Plain and simple. Private schools should play private schools. Period.