TYNER VS KNOX FULTON

ramtrainfootball

Turtle, will you be wearing your FALCON shirt for this game! I just want to be able to find you so I can give you a nice warm LOUD welcome!!! I thought you would want to see the roadrunners pull out their first win, but you're always welcome to BOB BLACK FIELD. I'll even hook you up with a "FREE" parking pass to the game Friday night! Can't wait to see you there! GO FALCONS!!!

Turtle's not quite ready to come out of his shell. It's a 12 step program with a Fulton alumni sponsor. Step 1 &2 starts with the man in the mirror and admitting to himself his desire to be a falcon. Frustration & Denial kicks in around step 3 while trying to shake the habit. Step 4 & 5 are all about posting in Fulton sub forums. Step 6 is coming to games in street clothes.... "to watch the visiting band". Step 7 is admitting that Red & baby blue are a tacky color combination. Step 8 is wearing a Fulton hoody to the mall. Step 9 is about taking a date to a game with maroon attire and admitting he was a fan all along. Step 10 is removing "beep beep" from your vocabulary. Step 11 is having maroon & white pom poms in the rear glass of the car & and a small falcon decal worn on the cheek on game day. Finally... step 12 is having the courage to quit defending Gramm as an excellent coach.

Keep it up Turtle! Your almost there.

Go Falcons!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turtle's not quite ready to come out of his shell. It's a 12 step program with a Fulton alumni sponsor. Step 1 &2 starts with the man in the mirror and admitting to himself his desire to be a falcon. Frustration & Denial kicks in around step 3 while trying to shake the habit. Step 4 & 5 are all about posting in Fulton sub forums. Step 6 is coming to games in street clothes.... "to watch the visiting band". Step 7 is admitting that Red & baby blue are a tacky color combination. Step 8 is wearing a Fulton hoody to the mall. Step 9 is about taking a date to a game with maroon attire and admitting he was a fan all along. Step 10 is removing "beep beep" from your vocabulary. Step 11 is having maroon & white pom poms in the rear glass of the car & and a small falcon decal worn on the cheek on game day. Finally... step 12 is having the courage to quit defending Gramm as an excellent coach.

Keep it up Turtle! Your almost there.

Go Falcons!

4mySister; you're still on that parking? Let me add this, I traveled to Chattanooga Howard 2 weeks ago to see the Chattanooga Howard vs Chattanooga Brainerd game. They charged $3.00 to park and $10.00 to get in so I spent a total of $13.00 just to watch a High School Football game. With that said, you can't complain about DONATING a couple dollars toward parking in a SAFE area! And NO I won't be in that Maroon shirt.. I did design a shirt for the 12 year old team, I'm selling them if you want one. They're very nice... yes it says Falcons on it.. Last but not least, NO I WILL NOT sit anywhere NEAR YOU or will I let you see me. LOL, my ears are still ringing from when I sat by KW at a AE at Fulton football game. I can't go through it again.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Photoman; I've never been a FALCON.. Even when my sister attended Fulton back in the days, I never did cheer for Fulton. So I will never admit I'm a Falcon. I read the Fulton program last Saturday and it had in it a very interesting stat. Fulton is just now understanding what WINNING means! Hahahaha All of that start after AE won the title in 2001! So what about the other years? Another thing, I'm coming to the game to enjoy the time with the peeps who will be traveling from Chatt Town(That's a hint of where i'm going to be sitting). Yes, I would love to go see AE pull out their first win but last year they spanked Carter so I decided to go to Bob Black Field to watch them Rams oops I meant the Rams Band Hahahaha! Yes, its going to be hard being there and there's no Roadrunners around but you can rest assure my phone will be in my hand getting texting updates on the AE score.. Your Step 12: Graham is a good coach! If he's getting players into college, hey what can you say? Its not all about winning if you can help a at risk child get their grades up and make into college.. Right or Wrong? I must add I was defending Stevens in that thread! Step 7: That's Columbia BLUE and Scarlet Red, let's get the colors right if you want to call them out!

But that's all I have to say besides see you at the game and GO AE Beep Beep!!!!!!!!!!

So since Alcoa has a bye week and Maryville is facing Heritage would it be worth my time to come to this game, or are we looking at a blowout. I want to see a good game, they are hard to come by sometimes.

I'll say the game of the week is Bearden at Farragut... If I didn't want to see Tyner's band, I would be going to Farragut or Carter. But Farragut vs Bearden is like the Alcoa vs Maryville game...

So since Alcoa has a bye week and Maryville is facing Heritage would it be worth my time to come to this game, or are we looking at a blowout. I want to see a good game, they are hard to come by sometimes.

I would seriously doubt a blowout in either direction. Tyner will have to be on top of their game to win this, they are not taking Fulton lightly. I would expect a very good game.

P.S. ---- Tyner's band is better than Howard or Brainerd this year, you will enjoy the show.

P.S. ---- Tyner's band is better than Howard or Brainerd this year, you will enjoy the show.

Uh oh, that's what I wanted to hear!!! I thought Howard band gave Brainerd the business so if Tyner's is better then that Hey I'm ready..

The only thing that will be missing is the fish sandwich /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And I went to youtube and watch the halftime performace from last years Brainerd's vs Tyner basketball game.. WOW, yall peeps be getting down in Chatt. My pops lives on the Brainerd side of town so I'm down there a lot.. Never been too a Tyner game so this will be my first so I'm looking forward to it..

Photoman; I've never been a FALCON.. Even when my sister attended Fulton back in the days, I never did cheer for Fulton. So I will never admit I'm a Falcon. I read the Fulton program last Saturday and it had in it a very interesting stat. Fulton is just now understanding what WINNING means! Hahahaha All of that start after AE won the title in 2001! So what about the other years? Another thing, I'm coming to the game to enjoy the time with the peeps who will be traveling from Chatt Town(That's a hint of where i'm going to be sitting). Yes, I would love to go see AE pull out their first win but last year they spanked Carter so I decided to go to Bob Black Field to watch them Rams oops I meant the Rams Band Hahahaha! Yes, its going to be hard being there and there's no Roadrunners around but you can rest assure my phone will be in my hand getting texting updates on the AE score.. Your Step 12: Graham is a good coach! If he's getting players into college, hey what can you say? Its not all about winning if you can help a at risk child get their grades up and make into college.. Right or Wrong? I must add I was defending Stevens in that thread! Step 7: That's Columbia BLUE and Scarlet Red, let's get the colors right if you want to call them out!

But that's all I have to say besides see you at the game and GO AE Beep Beep!!!!!!!!!!

All ready designed your own falcon shirt? I state my case.... but you're only on step 6 with digressions to step 2's Denial. Ya know they make the Falcon patch you can put on your arm to help with the cravings.

As far as the school colors, someone needs to call Crayola and have them correct all of those crayons that say baby blue. And don't forget all of those retail department stores that sell baby clothes in pink for girls and "Columbia Blue" for little boys. All this time I've been misled by my own ignorance. Sorry for the confusion.

4mySister; you're still on that parking? Let me add this, I traveled to Chattanooga Howard 2 weeks ago to see the Chattanooga Howard vs Chattanooga Brainerd game. They charged $3.00 to park and $10.00 to get in so I spent a total of $13.00 just to watch a High School Football game. With that said, you can't complain about DONATING a couple dollars toward parking in a SAFE area! And NO I won't be in that Maroon shirt.. I did design a shirt for the 12 year old team, I'm selling them if you want one. They're very nice... yes it says Falcons on it.. Last but not least, NO I WILL NOT sit anywhere NEAR YOU or will I let you see me. LOL, my ears are still ringing from when I sat by KW at a AE at Fulton football game. I can't go through it again.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'll say the game of the week is Bearden at Farragut... If I didn't want to see Tyner's band, I would be going to Farragut or Carter. But Farragut vs Bearden is like the Alcoa vs Maryville game...

Whats up 4MySister and Turtle. Now 4MySister, you already know that Turtle wants to be a Falcon soo much that he has been coaching baseball, basketball, and football for the Falcons but he is in denial and needs to go to rehab with my saying that Graham is a good coach, he is still living off there former coaches players and dreams. I remember about 2 weeks ago see Turtle in a Falcons shirt with the Chicken City logo on the back, and who does Chicken City support, yeah them Fulton Falcons and where Turtle works supports them Fulton Falcons also. So Turtle, I am gonna check you into a DENIAL REHAB CLINIC for a couple of weeks and then maybe with all of your group meetings you will stop with that Beep Beep junk of yours, then you will be saying DONT YOU WISH YOU WERE A FALCON!!!

Now onto the game, I think this will be a very good game and Fulton will pull this one out and get the first win of the season, mistakes have haunted Fulton all year but I see them cutting down on those mistakes and pulling this one out by 13, yeah 13 because the field goal kicker is 50% on the year. But I will see everyone Friday night at the Falcons Nest and see DEM FALCONS get there first win of the year.

By the way Turte, those Roadwalkers better watch out for Carter because those Roadwalkers arent very strong this year. Remember Caleb ran all over them last week and who knows Carter might just do the same.

So holla at cha boi... ShaneC

well fulton lost 2 a couple of really good teams,they are loaded with sophomeres,this is gonna be the year to get them,and on tyners part,i only seen 1 game,and it was a scrimmage,and kingston hammered them by 28 points,but i think tyner wins by a touchdown.

...Hooray for Kingston...the scrimmage champion!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

...The "RAMTRAIN" will be ready on tomorrow night...unless I need to do so, win or lose I won't be back on here until Sunday...going out of town after Knoxville and laptop is under repairs...

...Do your thing>>>Tyner "PRIDE" Marching Band...It should be a good crowd from Chatt-town!!