Vince Young Done?

Mark would look very good in a couple of years if not tossed to the wolves. His availability in the draft would make him a more likely candidate than big Colt and a few others. Bless their hearts, I hope they like Detroit or Kansas City /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think Sanchez will be a good pro either..... He will play, but I think there are better QB's in college. Now, Iv'e watched the texas tech QB a couple of times and he is the real deal.... don't know his class, but he makes all the throws.... Thought he was better than Colt McCoy.

And his receiver at tech.... he is also the real deal. Maybe the Titans can trade for a twofer....

I certainly hope the Titans don't need VY this year, Coach...... The team winning with Collins, if VY had to play and we lost a few, he would be toast mentally, if he isn't already. Titans need to draft a QB, sign Collins for one more year and trade VY into another venue, while he has some value. maybe to a team that has no media coverage...LOL

II certainly hope the Titans don't need VY this year, Coach...... The team winning with Collins, if VY had to play and we lost a few, he would be toast mentally, if he isn't already. Titans need to draft a QB, sign Collins for one more year and trade VY into another venue, while he has some value. maybe to a team that has no media coverage...LOL

If they can keep protecting Collins like they have then maybe VY won't be needed but with Collins being 35 a 16-game season plus playoffs make for a long season.

Huge win today over the Packers!!

I get the feeling they will still need Vince Young at some point this season. Hope he is ready.

I agree with you cooach. There has been a couple of times where I thought they might put him in. I wonder how his attitude is? If he is spending the appropriate time watching film and learning the game.

If they can keep protecting Collins like they have then maybe VY won't be needed but with Collins being 35 a 16-game season plus playoffs make for a long season.

I can see where you are coming from, but Collins has indicated, if he leaves, he would like to go to a team where he has a shot at starting......

He is younger than Farve and his body hasn't taken the beating the last few years. He can go 16 abd the playoffs or he can rest the last game of the season.

I don't think Sanchez will be a good pro either..... He will play, but I think there are better QB's in college. Now, Iv'e watched the texas tech QB a couple of times and he is the real deal.... don't know his class, but he makes all the throws.... Thought he was better than Colt McCoy.

And his receiver at tech.... he is also the real deal. Maybe the Titans can trade for a twofer....

I certainly hope the Titans don't need VY this year, Coach...... The team winning with Collins, if VY had to play and we lost a few, he would be toast mentally, if he isn't already. Titans need to draft a QB, sign Collins for one more year and trade VY into another venue, while he has some value. maybe to a team that has no media coverage...LOL

The Texas Tech QB is good, but I think he and McCoy will be gone before the Titans get to pick. I'm hoping we are picking at the bottom of the first round for a couple of years.

The Texas Tech QB is good, but I think he and McCoy will be gone before the Titans get to pick. I'm hoping we are picking at the bottom of the first round for a couple of years.

Good point Monty.

Is picking a QB an art or a science or both. Everything indicated that Vince would be successful. Arm, legs and IQ.

But how do you measure emotions and how they affect a player, particularly a QB

Manning, McNabb, and Favre, what separates them?