Lincoln County at Franklin County

jabbo

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen both teams and LC should win this one. FC has some good athletes and, for whatever reason, good

first drives to start the game. After that they seem to go downhill.

LC 24 FC 7

Lack of depth. Once you get past the first group they are thin. Their QB plays both ways and it makes it tough on them in the second half but no depth at LB.

Close Game last week, and another close game this week. Franklin County has been rapidly progressing each week, and if they can keep the momentum up from the primary drives we might see a win. FC has really developed as a team since that first game against Wilson Central, and I think we'll see another major development in the offense and defense. Mark a close game with a LC win though. Tough team.

I say Lincoln wins this one big. What do you think o' wise one Powersoftball?

The history of this game:

2007 Lincoln Co. 22 Franklin Co. 13

2006 Franklin Co. 6 Lincoln Co. 10

2005 Lincoln Co. 20 Franklin Co. 14

2004 Franklin Co. 0 Lincoln Co. 2

2003 Lincoln Co. 41 Franklin Co. 0

2002 Franklin Co. 24 Lincoln Co. 14

2001 Lincoln Co. 28 Franklin Co. 14

The past four years it has been close but in 2003 it got really ugly with a 41-0 blowout. It has been a long time since we have won this game and I don't know if we can do it this year but I think there will be a big crowd to support the team.

GO REBELS!

Back to the game....

Lincoln County's biggest problems so far this season have been turnovers and penalties - they've got the offensive and defensive weapons to get the job done. Looking at Franklin County's schedule it seems that the Rebels need to crank it up on both sides of the ball if they want to stay with the Falcons. The rivalry factor plus playing at home will give them a good start.

Back to the game....

Lincoln County's biggest problems so far this season have been turnovers and penalties - they've got the offensive and defensive weapons to get the job done. Looking at Franklin County's schedule it seems that the Rebels need to crank it up on both sides of the ball if they want to stay with the Falcons. The rivalry factor plus playing at home will give them a good start.

True, only 2 or 3 penalties against Riverdale though, but still had 2 or 3 turnovers. Hope the penalties stay down and LC eliminates the turnovers.

True, only 2 or 3 penalties against Riverdale though, but still had 2 or 3 turnovers. Hope the penalties stay down and LC eliminates the turnovers.

Yup!

Now....are there any Rebels out there that can recommend a good Mexican restaurant in Winchester?

Also, where's the stadium located?