Lincoln County at Franklin County

jabbo

Yup!

Now....are there any Rebels out there that can recommend a good Mexican restaurant in Winchester?

Also, where's the stadium located?

No problemo my friend... lol

Los Alamos (about two miles from the stadium) two doors down from the FOOD LION on 586 SOUTH COLLEGE STREET - Winchester.

Go to the square and turn right on South College... Los Alamos will be on the right in the shopping center about a mile and a half. Turn right out of the parking lot and stay on South College until you come to the intersection (backwards Y) (HWY 41) North-College and the Bypass... turn left at the Bypass and the school is on the right two miles (833 Bypass road).

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The history of this game:

2007 Lincoln Co. 22 Franklin Co. 13

2006 Franklin Co. 6 Lincoln Co. 10

2005 Lincoln Co. 20 Franklin Co. 14

2004 Franklin Co. 0 Lincoln Co. 2

2003 Lincoln Co. 41 Franklin Co. 0

2002 Franklin Co. 24 Lincoln Co. 14

2001 Lincoln Co. 28 Franklin Co. 14

The past four years it has been close but in 2003 it got really ugly with a 41-0 blowout. It has been a long time since we have won this game and I don't know if we can do it this year but I think there will be a big crowd to support the team.

GO REBELS!

2002 must have been the yr that the Falcons were ahead at half time and there came a storm and canceled the 2nd half till Sat and FC came back and won

I agree with coach Atkins that Los Alamos is the way to go! Then the stadium is every bit of 3 minutes from there. Also, I have decided LC is allowed to have 4 first half turnovers.

That's way too generous of you - we should only take one...you can have the other three!

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

That's way too generous of you - we should only take one...you can have the other three!

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Now isn't the time to be a gentleman....We are the host and gladly welcome you with a tons of opportunities to fumble /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now isn't the time to be a gentleman....We are the host and gladly welcome you with a tons of opportunities to fumble /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You're too kind...

But we must decline!

Get it done Falcons!!!!!!!

Lincoln county wins 27-14. FC QB Shedd pulled out of game after three turnovers whiloe running the ball and coach goes with Andrew Young who mounts a drive for the last FC score. Lincoln County looked flat for three quarters and could not move the ball but took advantage of field position and turnovers to win.

I agree with you in that we were very flat especially on offense, we had several recievers open and overthrew the ball badly, but, then, made several good throws, right on the money, need to get better on that part for sure. I'm sure that F.C. will disagree with me but, I think they are a better team with the other kid at Qb., and maybe Shedd AND Martin in the backfield at the same time. Shedd is a good athlete, but is way too careless with the ball, but probably needs to be in there somewhere. Wondered why F.C. didn't pull their starters when we went to second and third teamers, which is who they scored their last td. on, was mainly the jr. varsity, sophmores. Had we left our starters in there, probably could have scored two more tds, but instead let the younger kids play, but anyway, a wins a win.

Good luck to F.C. the rest of the year!