McKenzie at Union City

WestTnFootball

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to go with McKenzie, obviously. This game will be a matter of who's defense can stop the others offense the most.

With Jake Johnson coming back this week, it looks like things may pick up on offense as now Union City will have to account for 4 different runners (rather than 3) all of whom are very dangerous, and there's no film on Jake this year so nobody knows what to expect from him this Friday,

I'm going to go with McKenzie, obviously. This game will be a matter of who's defense can stop the others offense the most.

With Jake Johnson coming back this week, it looks like things may pick up on offense as now Union City will have to account for 4 different runners (rather than 3) all of whom are very dangerous, and there's no film on Jake this year so nobody knows what to expect from him this Friday,

Well as long as they are running UC will have a better chance. Its the recieving part that gives Unon City problems.

Well as long as they are running UC will have a better chance. Its the recieving part that gives Unon City problems.

I agree. UC has a versatile offense, but so far a one dimensional defense - good against the run, weak against the pass. Of course I would love for UC to win this game - would give a lot of confidence to the team, new coaches and fans. However, I am very concerned because Mckenzie is talented and have a balanced offense with a good defense (limiting Trenton to 3 points!) Hopefully this will be a great game for UC and an important win (if we can) to regaining that legacy that we once had.

A Few Years Back Union City Defeated My Rebels Because We Couldn't Stop Anything Or Anybody. And Union City Was Very Well Balanced. Now It Seems Tables Have Turned. Mckenzie Is More Balanced And Very Darn Good On Defense. Offensively Now, We Are Not As Strong As We Have Been. But We Still Sling It Around And Can Effectively. Johnson Returning Will Help Extremely. I Don't think Union City Will Run Rampant On Us Rebels. But I Do Think We Will On Them. It's Always Nice To Play In Union City, Awesome Stadium And Good Concessions. Nice Hospitality As Well. Quickness Seems To Be Like The Flue, Lake County Has A Touch Of It, And So Does Union City. But Mckenzie Has Improved With Quickness As Well. Good luck To Both Teams.

I agree. UC has a versatile offense, but so far a one dimensional defense - good against the run, weak against the pass. Of course I would love for UC to win this game - would give a lot of confidence to the team, new coaches and fans. However, I am very concerned because Mckenzie is talented and have a balanced offense with a good defense (limiting Trenton to 3 points!) Hopefully this will be a great game for UC and an important win (if we can) to regaining that legacy that we once had.

well i must say first and foremost i support dresden....

but after seeing both of you guys play us .. seing what we brought to both of you and seeing how you guys handled the game..

i must say union city looks good...but mckenzie just looks a whole lot better..

mckenzie looks like their defense can stop whatever lines up against them and i think people realize that now ....

now i read that union city is the favored team but as far as most ppl are concerned mckenzie is still a top contender...so..

im going with mckenzie over union city ..sure it might be a good game but i just think mckenzie has the heart to fight back and dig down and play hard..and their supposed weapon is supposed to return this week..... their coach will have the fire under them ... all thought best luck to both teams ole big bear is pulling for mckenzie!!!!