South Pitt vs Tyner

OLD PIRATE

Trying to stay on topic, but curious about is meant in Zone and nohope's posts.

email me. It was very interesting. Saw a lot of things you don't see watching the game. I'm surprised that the jasper folks were complaining to coachT about SP fans being on their thread but they want to swarm all over this tread now. Double standard I guess

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

email me. It was very interesting. Say a lot of things you don't see watching the game. I'm surprised that the jasper folks were complaining to coachT about SP fans being on their thread but they want to swarm all over this tread now. Double standard I guess

Ya'll have a nice day! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Nohope your boys should have a easy time beating those muffins from Whitwell.

Thanks. Wish we had an open date; I'd really like to see the SP/Tyner game. You're correct, that's a tough place to play a game. Guess I'll catch it Saturday morning on the replay. Good luck to the Pirates and to...............your team?

Who am I? I am NOHOPE. Sorry, I just had to say that.

Thanks. Wish we had an open date; I'd really like to see the SP/Tyner game. Your correct, that's a tough place to play a game. Guess I'll catch it Saturday morning on the replay. Good luck to the Pirates and to...............your team?

Who am I? I am NOHOPE. Sorry, I just had to say that.

Old Pirate says thata boy nohope, thats the way to lighten up a little. Everything can't be taken so seriously. Enjoyed watching that grandson play. He was every where, must have made about 20 tackles. Heck, OP is off topic again........

OP hopes the Pirates eat their wheaties this week, they'll need them.

Come on Zone, you can't leave us hanging, what is the rest of the story?

After Friday

Ya'll have a nice day! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You too. see you Thursday

Old Pirate says thata boy nohope, thats the way to lighten up a little. Everything can't be taken so seriously. Enjoyed watching that grandson play. He was every where, must have made about 20 tackles. Heck, OP is off topic again........

Joe had a very good game

OP hopes the Pirates eat their wheaties this week, they'll need them.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Have you deleted that post yet? You should, you know.........Good luck to them Pirates and don't listen to those Tyner posters. Those fish sandwiches sit a little heavy on the stomach if things aren't going too well for your team. Wait a bit before you get one.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Have you deleted that post yet? You should, you know.........Good luck to them Pirates and don't listen to those Tyner posters. Those fish sandwiches sit a little heavy on the stomach if things aren't going too well for your team. Wait a bit before you get one.

Win or lose the Fish Sandwich is great. Don't know what your talkin about...but then again you have been on the losing end of that game for a while so you may actually have a point. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

email me. It was very interesting. Saw a lot of things you don't see watching the game. I'm surprised that the jasper folks were complaining to coachT about SP fans being on their thread but they want to swarm all over this tread now. Double standard I guess

You of all people don't need to be mentioning a double standard...Your suppose to be representing this web site without bias to make it the best it can be for the total fan experience, yet week in and week out you allow things or say things that do just the opposite. Nice Job! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Regardless, I hope SP wins this one. Good Luck Pirates!