Ensworth vs. McCallie

Ensworth11

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ensworth: 34

McCallie : 24

Ensworth will play up to their potential with a few mistakes. Injuries are hurting them bad right now....Ensworth needs to contain their QB and number 17 (Vanderbilt sign)

If McCallie can stop both number 3 and 10 for Ensworth than they might be set but i dont see anybody doing that anytime soon. Plus enworth's line is pretty stout.

Good luck to both

Both teams are well coached! I believe the game will go down to the 4th quarter. McCallie has had tough games that were close to the 4th quarter before. The Franklin game they let get away form them by not staying agressive

on both sides of the ball. I believe that these tough games was a good learning experience for McCallie. Ensworth has a chance to win if they can be tough in the 4th.

McCallie 24

Ensworth 21

Should be a great game to watch with two good teams going at each other!

I am looking forward to this game. I think a year's experience, plus the arrival of Joey Skogen makes this year's McCallie offense a bit better than last year's O but I'm not sure the defense is as good.

Ensworth is an unknown, at least to some extent. They have put a ton of points on the board and they are very talented. Key may be for McCallie to have long sustained drives to keep the ball away from the Ensworth offense and to possibly wear down the E defense. I assume depth is still a problem at Ensworth.

Ought to be a real test for both teams.

I am looking forward to this game. I think a year's experience, plus the arrival of Joey Skogen makes this year's McCallie offense a bit better than last year's O but I'm not sure the defense is as good.

Ensworth is an unknown, at least to some extent. They have put a ton of points on the board and they are very talented. Key may be for McCallie to have long sustained drives to keep the ball away from the Ensworth offense and to possibly wear down the E defense. I assume depth is still a problem at Ensworth.

Ought to be a real test for both teams.

i do think ensworth is struggling on depth so that means a bunch more are probably playing both ways...

ensworth cant overlook mccallie to mba but im hoping that wont be a problem for them....

McCallie has proven to be very tough. much better than their record.

im waiting for this strong matchup