1) Farragut

2) Ooltewah

3) Franklin

4) Dobyns Bennett

5) Cook(e)ville

6) Oakland

7) Houston

8) Oak Ridge

9) Millington /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

10) Brentwood

outside looking in: Whitehaven, Kirby, Gallatin, Germantown, Hunters Lane

ITS 100% CORRECT...................GET IT

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.... Again this isnt 100% correct... You really need to take Houston out and put whitshaven in.. I promise you they cannot hang with whitehaven.. At least you stuck millington in there.. Yall remember what im about to type.. It will be between Millington and Whitehaven in this region for the state... Houston is ok but wont make it.. Germantown wont make it.. Whitestation may have a chance of doing ok in the playoffs..

LOL.... Again this isnt 100% correct... You really need to take Houston out and put whitshaven in.. I promise you they cannot hang with whitehaven.. At least you stuck millington in there.. Yall remember what im about to type.. It will be between Millington and Whitehaven in this region for the state... Houston is ok but wont make it.. Germantown wont make it.. Whitestation may have a chance of doing ok in the playoffs..

The WaCoJaCo 5A poll is 100% Correct...........Can't you read?

The WaCoJaCo 5A Top 10

week #4 & still 100% correct!

1) Farragut

2) Ooltewah

3) Franklin

4) Dobyns Bennett

5) Cook(e)ville

6) Oakland

7) Houston

8) Oak Ridge

9) Millington /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

10) Brentwood

outside looking in: Whitehaven, Kirby, Gallatin, Germantown, Hunters Lane

ITS 100% CORRECT...................GET IT

just asking because i honestly dont know... who has farragut or ooltewah played that is good... i dont know anything about either of them but i looked at farragut's schedule and i think the best team they have beat was 3-2??

Millington fan is right. I've seen Houston, Whitehaven, and Millington play. Whitehaven and especially Millington would probably beat Houston by at least 2 0r 3 TDs. As far as Millington goes, I haven't seen more athletes on one team in Tn in probably 10 years.

Millington fan is right. I've seen Houston, Whitehaven, and Millington play. Whitehaven and especially Millington would probably beat Houston by at least 2 0r 3 TDs. As far as Millington goes, I haven't seen more athletes on one team in Tn in probably 10 years.

Isn't that what they said last year about Millington. The poll is 100% correct.

Take a road trip to middle or east tn this friday night. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />