Smith Co. vs Macon Co. 9/26/08

rockytoptn1

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks rj...you should know MC people can't do two things at the same time. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> That thread must

have been starter by an imposter.

Twan don't lump all MC people into the same category, I don't want to be compared to some of the others on here.

Let's go tonight Tiger's, play hard and don't let up.

MC-10

SC-9

Tiger's kick a late field goal to pull it out.

Goodluck tonight.

Twan don't lump all MC people into the same category, I don't want to be compared to some of the others on here.

MC-10

SC-9

Goodluck tonight.

Sorry my friend, your all state kicker graduated in 2003 /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

MC-10

SC-9

Goodluck tonight.

I understand. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Someone is scared.. Usually old Barn owls have big glaring eyes, like they're scared of something. Thats right Hootie kermite, be very afraid or just plain CHICKEN.

Your right Freds A Mule, scared that I'll have to stand the whole game. Go to the ball parks, you know....the ones at the sewer plant...... and bring some more bleaches.

Never mind..........With Whinemorelands play the last couple of weeks......... we'll probably stand in AWE anyway /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yea we like an easy game every once in a while just like SC that left the Private School 2A district to play the Cannons, Jackson and Upperman schedule in that rough 3A division a few years back.

Whine....some more....land. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Whine about the past.....whine about the present....and looks like (next year)will be whining in the future.

Whine about refs in losses and wins.....whine about schedules........whine about other teams schedules .....Shoot ya'll even whine when SC gets a win or loss.......

SC isn't a private school....why would they want to play in a "Private School 2A district". We faired pretty well in 3A...how did it turn out for ya'll in that private school districtl???

You would have too if you had thought of it. Don't blame us. That region was tough...just as tough or tougher than yours. Portland was on a long win streak just coming off of a 3a title. LA won the 3a title the year afterwards. They were better the year before. TC played Fulton down to 1 inch. GP and DL were no better.

No, no better. HAHA

My prediction is Macon Co. will drop kick thru the goal post for the win and Maynard will faint and have to be carted off the field. I can dream can't I ha. ha. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

My prediction is Macon Co. will drop kick thru the goal post for the win and Maynard will faint and have to be carted off the field. I can dream can't I ha. ha. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Anything for a "W"!!!!!