Seriously, who has some of the best fields???

Guest batterup

Guest batterup

I would like to know who ya'll think has the best fields around, no college fields, no minor league fields, i wanna know who has the best field, cause i was readin a thread from a while back and Lebanon wasn't even mentioned in it. And i know that Lebanon has one of the nicest fields around and the players helped build it. Also, Lincoln has a REALLY nice field, love them dugouts guys. but one thing i didn't agree with was that cookville has a 25 ft. fence in the outfield, i have played there and it ain't know 25 ft. but be honest, who has the best field. some that i think are nice are lincoln, lebanon, oakland, and white house has a nice field :confused:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BGA's field is awesome...possibly the best playing surface I have been on...and I havebeen on the best all over TN...including college and pro. Needs a better stadium, but for pure play...its great...and I am in public education, so its hard to give a private a compliment...but I have to give them credit...great field.

Guest batterup

ummm... our field was not built for a minor league team, it was built for the high school to play on, bucause the Babe Ruth field that we used to play on is terrible. The only team that plays on the field besides us is cumberland, and they only play on it at night because they don't have lights around their's. :(

Farragut High School's field has been voged best field in the state for the past couple of years. The infield and outfield are both carpets of grass, and there is a metal green wall all the way around the field like fenway. Someone posted oakland, and lebenon and I used to live in murfreesboro, so trust me, those fields just aren't like farragut's. If I had to pick though I would say lebenon's field is better than oaklands.

Posted by pjwoody:

Farragut High School's field has been voged best field in the state for the past couple of years. The infield and outfield are both carpets of grass, and there is a metal green wall all the way around the field like fenway. Someone posted oakland, and lebenon and I used to live in murfreesboro, so trust me, those fields just aren't like farragut's. If I had to pick though I would say lebenon's field is better than oaklands.

best feild :x

• 2 months later...

All of you get wrapped up in all of these new complexes. How about an older one that is always in great shape. Marion County's complex is kinda old, but it is always looking because of the hard work put in by the players, coaches, and parents. It has by far the best playing field around. Gundy County also has a nice complex.

THERE ARE A TON OF GREAT FIELDS AROUND. SOME ARE STRICTLY SCHOOL FACILITIES, SOME ARE NOT. NICK NORRIS - YOU CANT INCLUDE LEBANON'S FIELD WITH FIELDS THAT ARE ON SCHOOL PROPERTY AND KEPT UP BY THE COACHES. LEBANON HAS A GREAT FIELD , BUT IT IS MAINTAINED BY THE PARKS DEPT. WHO HAVE THE MONEY AND RESOURCES TO KEEP IT NICE. AND BY THE WAY, THE FIELD WAS INTENDED TO BE A JOINT FACILITY FOR THE HIGH SCHOOL TEAM, CUMBERLAND, AND A MINOR LEAGUE TEAM. AS FAR AS SCHOOL FIELDS, THERE ARE A BUNCH THAT I LIKE - BEECH, BGA, WHITE HOUSE, RIVERDALE, LINCOLN COUNTY JUST TO NAME A FEW.

Guest batterup

oh, so i guess since the field was built for other teams that means that the players and coaches don't help keep it nice, right? actually, if this (ene) is who i think it is then you should know that the players and coaches help to get this feild up and help to keep it looking nice. We have players on our team that work for the city who work on the fields as their job, so don't take anything away from us just because some park workers help take care of it. It's not like we don't do anything to help it look nice, so if this is who i think it is, i know that you may not like lebanon a whole lot but don't get on here and say stuff about our field and act like we don't help take care of it. Ask matt mills, justin forrest, brandon thompson, and ty buhler and some former lebanon baseball players who helps keep this field up. :D

Guest goinggoing
Posted by bigtimer7:

centerfeildputmeincoach when was the last time you looked at our feild. If you think that marshall countys an lawrencburgs feild is better you have a problem. Marshalls feild is joined with a football feild for that matter. Lorettos feild is very nice,only being there a couple of years.

Loretto's field continues to impress, as time goes

on I think coach Lamm and his guys will have one of

the nicest. But I must say Mt. Pleasant's plush green

infield and better with each rain outfield has to

rate right up there.