Best High School Football Venue in the State?

DieHardVol

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In you alls opinion, who has the best Stadium in the state. And my best I mean Nicest, most unique, largest? Lts hear what you all think. In my opinion it would have to be Tennessee High in Bristol. Who else has a stadium like that?

I would agree with you on Tennessee High having a unique stadium, but that is it. It is definitely not nice, it is pretty run down if you ask me. Out of all the stadiums I have been to in Northeast, Tn not one has been as nice to some of the ones I visited while living in South Carolina.

If I had to choose for best Friday night atmosphere would have to be Dobyns Bennett.

The nicest overall would have to be Morristown East/West.

I got to see Lincoln Co. at the Pit in the play offs against Smyrna(with Wolke) a few years ago. It was a sell out and one of the best games with one of the best atmospheres ever. Driving through Fayettville right before the game with everything basically empty is insane. But yea, huge stadium, and its really nice.

On a side note, I got to play at Greer Stadium vs. Father Ryan two years ago my sophomore year and that was really cool.

If I had to pick, I'd say Unicoi County. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oak Ridge is awesome during the playoffs. Sevier County has one of the biggest in the state from what I have seen. Rhea County is big too. Most intimidating place I have ever been to was MARION COUNTY. Back in the early 90's!!!!!!!!!!! Very scary place to play a game at. They had that big train whistle! lol Thos are some of mine I like and have been to before.