District 11A

thenomad

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No pregame chatter on two of the biggest games of the year in this area!! Cornersville is prime for a great game. Could this spell disaster for Culleoka? Is Stephens going to be up to par after sitting out two games? Can Cornersville's bigs get loose and score as they have against everyone else? Richland is playing well right now. Can they shock CA and fight for the title? Can Ca hold court and bring home a championship? What is everyone's opinion and why?

Culleoka by 12, defense just too good for the Dawgs of C'ville.

CA by 5, Williams will insure his team is ready and firing.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

Stephens is still out because of suspension. He got 3 games instead of the normal 2. With him still out I figure that Cully will play a very slow game and try to get alot of touches down low. Look for CJ Holt to have a big game on both ends of the floor.

Culleoka by 15, the D is just to strong.

Ca by 8, Williams is more than Richland can handle.

No pregame chatter on two of the biggest games of the year in this area!! Cornersville is prime for a great game. Could this spell disaster for Culleoka? Is Stephens going to be up to par after sitting out two games? Can Cornersville's bigs get loose and score as they have against everyone else? Richland is playing well right now. Can they shock CA and fight for the title? Can Ca hold court and bring home a championship? What is everyone's opinion and why?

Culleoka by 12, defense just too good for the Dawgs of C'ville.

CA by 5, Williams will insure his team is ready and firing.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

i see no reason that culleoka doesnt win this easily

Stephens is still out because of suspension. He got 3 games instead of the normal 2. With him still out I figure that Cully will play a very slow game and try to get alot of touches down low. Look for CJ Holt to have a big game on both ends of the floor.

Culleoka by 15, the D is just to strong.

Ca by 8, Williams is more than Richland can handle.

Was the length of suspension determined by school adminstration?

Richland won by 9 or so. Culleoka beat Cornersville by 21. Stiles' actions toward the end of the game were totally uncalled for and he should have been ejected without any questions asked (for those that were there you know what I'm talking about). As far as Stephens' suspension, not sure if it was school adminstration or county administration that gave him the extra game, but it wasn't the TSSAA.

Richland won by 9 or so. Culleoka beat Cornersville by 21. Stiles' actions toward the end of the game were totally uncalled for and he should have been ejected without any questions asked (for those that were there you know what I'm talking about). As far as Stephens' suspension, not sure if it was school adminstration or county administration that gave him the extra game, but it wasn't the TSSAA.

What did he do ?

What did he do ?

Garrett went to save a ball going out of bounds trying to make a play and threw it off another player and it inadvertantly hit him in the face. The officials were on top of it and made the correct no call. Just a player trying to make a play and deflect it off the closest player on the other team. Everyone who knows Garrett knows that he plays hard and has never been accussed as being dirty. I heard they talked after the game and CJ understood its just part of the game.

Garrett went to save a ball going out of bounds trying to make a play and threw it off another player and it inadvertantly hit him in the face. The officials were on top of it and made the correct no call. Just a player trying to make a play and deflect it off the closest player on the other team. Everyone who knows Garrett knows that he plays hard and has never been accussed as being dirty. I heard they talked after the game and CJ understood its just part of the game.

Ok legal play. So the cully fan can stop complaining!

Ok legal play. So the cully fan can stop complaining!

Well, what stirred Cully fans up was the fact that it was the second time he had thrown the ball hard at C.J. I realize it's part of the game, but it was ironic that he threw it that hard and at his face for the second time. I believe the first one hit C.J. in the arm. I applaud Cornersville's coach for taking #31 out of the game after it happened.