District 11A

thenomad

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!! That is a huge loss for the basketball team. He is really the only guard with much experience. That is really going to affect this team.

Bassham being out takes away the Bulldogs best shooter, best ball handler, and best defending guard. Cornersville will slide down the District list without Bassham.

the district games from culleokas point of view are all going to be boring...culleoka is gonna win this district and this region very easily....riley walton is the name to remember...if you havent heard about him he is one of the juniors this year that have worked hard and is more than ready to ease the transition from demario

the district games from culleokas point of view are all going to be boring...culleoka is gonna win this district and this region very easily....riley walton is the name to remember...if you havent heard about him he is one of the juniors this year that have worked hard and is more than ready to ease the transition from demario

I know the name, but don't know how well he will transition them from Demario. I think this team has a new identity. They are going to be a pound inside team with the Beach Twins. Then if they have to they will kick it out to those talented shooters in Walton, Stephens, and Upshaw. Ease the transition, no way!! Make the team better, definitely!!

their probably not very good, but i've seen what you and a few other cornersville football players have said on the football boards, so its probably pretty accurate, can you confirm if football fan is wrong?

That comment is true, he tore his ACL and MCL in our football game vs. Collinwood and is out for a good time and probably the whole basketball season. He had surgery friday and is hopefully headed toward recovery for baseball. I think the team will be okay, just some other guards will have to step up.