District 11A

thenomad

culleoka will be pretty good and will roll in the district but they won't make it to the state tournament because of collinwood.c'wood

will beat cully easily

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .................... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .................... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Don't laugh too hard. With what I saw from the box score, Culleoka didn't handle Loretto to well. I have a good feeling Collinwood is a lot better than Loretto!!

Culleoka sputters against Loretto and East Robertson and loses to Martin Westview (down 29 at one time). Richland romps Cascade, Santa Fe stumbles to East Hickman, Huntland thumps Riverside but gives in to Webb, Cornersville loses to Perry Co. and slips by Community, Moore Co demoralized by Summertown, CA defeated by MTCS and Martin Westview.

Culleoka may not run away with it. CA and Richland will fight for second. Cornersville fourth, Santa Fe fifth, Huntland sixth, and Moore Co. seventh!

Nomad, they didn't play well against Loretto mostly due to severe foul trouble and the suspensions of 2 potential starters. They had to play 2 freshman alot in that game that weren't expected to play at all this season. Westview hit 14-15 3pt shots in that game, 10 the 1st half. They were down by 23 in 2nd quarter but came back and took the lead and lost 67-62. They sputtered to a 65-35 win over East Robertson.

They sputtered to a 65-35 win over East Robertson.

I understand they won by 23 points according to Coacht Scoreboard and the Tennessean; however, I was told they didn't put them away until the 4th when Stephens started draining threes. As for the suspensions, no one has said anything about that. I have been used to seeing only a few players in the box score. Same names now for 4 years. This must be a tightly kept secret because most of my friends and others close to Culleoka haven't heard or at least said anything about it. No intention of angering anyone. Just talking about information I have heard from others who don't get on here to talk.

culleoka does have two players that are suspended and they both will see great playing time when they return. culleoka will run this district and just to let everyone know they beat c wood in camp this year already so you tell me culleoka might not make it to state but its never an easy game against them.

culleoka does have two players that are suspended and they both will see great playing time when they return. culleoka will run this district and just to let everyone know they beat c wood in camp this year already so you tell me culleoka might not make it to state but its never an easy game against them.

Don't put too much stock into that summer camp game... Everyone gets to play, no one plays defence, and usually the coaches don't want show a whole lot... Plus, If heard correctly, it was a 1 point game, won at the buzzer.

Don't put too much stock into that summer camp game... Everyone gets to play, no one plays defence, and usually the coaches don't want show a whole lot... Plus, If heard correctly, it was a 1 point game, won at the buzzer.

Skeeter, you are correct. It was a 1 pt game, and everyone in attendance knows that Collinwood outplayed Cully. Cully played like it was a Region tournament game, Collinwood played to get better.