District 11A

thenomad

CA beat Nashville Christian by three last night.

47-44

Over in 14A, Humboldt defeated defending 1A state champion Union City 82-57 last night at Union City...Manassas, Humboldt, Lake County, and Temple are your best four teams in 1A this year by a fairly large margin...I would have thrown Culleoka in the mix but they lost to a very average 2A team in Martin-Westview..

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over in 14A, Humboldt defeated defending 1A state champion Union City 82-57 last night at Union City...Manassas, Humboldt, Lake County, and Temple are your best four teams in 1A this year by a fairly large margin...I would have thrown Culleoka in the mix but they lost to a very average 2A team in Martin-Westview..

thats nice. but to say the best 4 teams when most teams have played 1-3 games is a bit of a stretch. come final 4 and all these teams were around then you can say that, but its a bit early.

That comment is true, he tore his ACL and MCL in our football game vs. Collinwood and is out for a good time and probably the whole basketball season. He had surgery friday and is hopefully headed toward recovery for baseball. I think the team will be okay, just some other guards will have to step up.

I'm sorry to hear that. He was a good football and basketball player. Cornersville will really be missing him. I know how the recovery is from tearing your ACL (i tore mine last year) and he should be fine for baseball but if he is gonna be doing physical therapy through all of basketball season. Good luck through the recovery and hopefully Cornersville will do decently without him.

Richland beat an undersized Cascade team again. The Raiders are going to surprise some people late in the season. They like the girls, shoot the 3 well. They play energized basketball. We will find out how they rate against the district in about a week or so!!

cascade lost by 49 to a franklin co. team that culleoka just beat....good to see richland winning but i wouldnt base a whole lot on that win

They beat Hamilton heights a private school from Chattanooga who was better than expected. Very good guards and shooters. They also beat a good Sequatchie County team and an excellent Franklin County team in the championship. Culleoka can defend very well and they only gave every team 1 shot. They also have some shooters that take the pressure off the twins.