District 11A

thenomad

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Culleoka show some fight? Moore Co. seemed to take over early. Did CA not show up until halftime?

Moore County Substituted early after half. CA was frustrated in the first half and calmed down a little in the second half but resorted to their frustrations again by the end of the third.

Congrats to the ladies from Metro Moore Co.

Any word on the Dodson girl from Santa Fe or Black for that matter? Black has been out, can she go tonight? Dodson went down with a leg injury but finished the game. Is she 100%? If these two girls are out, Moore County rolls!! 20+ points. If they play this might be an excellent ballgame.

Cornersville by 10 with FTs late!!

Any word on the Dodson girl from Santa Fe or Black for that matter? Black has been out, can she go tonight? Dodson went down with a leg injury but finished the game. Is she 100%? If these two girls are out, Moore County rolls!! 20+ points. If they play this might be an excellent ballgame.

Cornersville by 10 with FTs late!!

MC spanks Sante Fe

Cornersville by 8 in OT

They say its hard to beat a team 3 times hope thats true Just gotta show up to play girls. Hope where at full strength #31 suffered a mild concussion in the Sante Fe game but she should be ready for Monday!

Looks like Richland gave Cornersville all they could handle. I have to hear that Dodson is injured. That is a big blow to that team. I wish her all the best, she is an excellent athlete and a top notch competitor.

I hope the girl from Moore Co. is ok. Concussions are not something to take lightly. I hope she is ok and can come back soon.

Good luck to Moore Co. and Cornersville in the championship. And good luck to all in the region. GO DISTRICT 11A!!

Kudos to the Lady Bulldogs Supporting Cast. They stepped up BIG coming from behind to beat Richland in OT at Richland without CHS Leading Scorer Sara Nelms who got hurt late in the first half. Looks like Nelms suffered a deep thigh bruise and is listed as day to day. Moore County game Monday night will be Fun, again!

Kudos to the Lady Bulldogs Supporting Cast. They stepped up BIG coming from behind to beat Richland in OT at Richland without CHS Leading Scorer Sara Nelms who got hurt late in the first half. Looks like Nelms suffered a deep thigh bruise and is listed as day to day. Moore County game Monday night will be Fun, again!

I wondered what kind of injury the Nelms girl had. The team rallied to win and she would have certainly contributed. Good job playing with the cards you have Bulldogs! Hope Nelms is able to heal in time to play Monday night. Hope the Howell girll who suffered a concussion from a collision with another MC player is up for the game too. Monday night's game will be better to watch if everyone is well and playing 100%. Well wishes to both.

I wondered what kind of injury the Nelms girl had. The team rallied to win and she would have certainly contributed. Good job playing with the cards you have Bulldogs! Hope Nelms is able to heal in time to play Monday night. Hope the Howell girll who suffered a concussion from a collision with another MC player is up for the game too. Monday night's game will be better to watch if everyone is well and playing 100%. Well wishes to both.

#31 should be good to go Monday night its still day to day. It was a Mild one and she was pretty much out of it for about and hour and a half but came to after that and every thing is good now. Sure hope the Nelms girl can play Your right it'll be a better game if everybody is healthy.