Hampton VS The Grace Christian Academy

paradox

sonn you must not be familiar with the indians of oneida, 1. oneida is better than you all 2. oneida has just as many or more better athletes than grace and hampton has seen them.

get em dawgggs!!!!

Not a whole lot Hampton hasen't seen this year. 2 4a schools ,one of the better 1a teams in the state and a WG team thats alot better than people might think. Hampton should be prepared for pretty much anything Grace has to throw at um.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is because Onieda is a semi private school almost in the same catagory as Grace but you can't decide what side of the tracks your on. Private and semi ~ private same thing to me

And just how is Oneida semi-private????? Do tell sportiemom.....i am waiting for this one....make us laugh!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

That is because Onieda is a semi private school almost in the same catagory as Grace but you can't decide what side of the tracks your on. Private and semi ~ private same thing to me

Sportiemom, you were better off being quiet! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You see, if your quiet people won't know your ignorant. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sportiemom, you were better off being quiet! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You see, if your quiet people won't know your ignorant. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

well guys i am a man of my word... i said if hampton lost 2 west green i would never post again.... i no this makes you an ya boy lander91 happy.. well every one have a good one... GO LANDERS....

not

Not a whole lot Hampton hasen't seen this year. 2 4a schools ,one of the better 1a teams in the state and a WG team thats alot better than people might think. Hampton should be prepared for pretty much anything Grace has to throw at um.

I typed it once and I'll type it again, Hampton is TOUGHER,BETTER COACHED, and has played TOUGHER teams. Grace, better hold on to them helments boys, cause YOU AIN'T BEEN HIT YET!!!!!!!!!! I've seen both teams play, Hampton by (2) td's.

that is 100% true.... hampton has a big confidence problem... but i think the loss last week has made them very eager to play grace this week... i talked to about five of hampton players last night at the JV game (which they won, lil Mike is unbeaten) and all of them were very upset... they said that grace didnt look that impressive on film... hampton has played some tuff teams and played with those tuff teams.... and should have won again WG & JC.. but a L is an L no matter what excuss you use.... i think that hampton will do just fine this week...GO DOGS..