William Blount @ Farragut

CU06

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gov's go after Farragut. You never know what will happen on any given night in football. Teams that are ranked high in both college and high school tend to get overconfident. From what I saw when WB and OWLS played, WB has alot of potential. Maybe you will get some players back this week. Keep BELIEVING in yourself, because nothing will ever go your way if you doubt your ability. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You think USC might have been a little overconfident going into last week's game?????

Go GOV's

Farragut will be ready. As a former player i know Farragut can be a little slow to start off after having a bye week but this team will be ready. WB has been very unfortunate with all their injuries and they are down this year. Look for it to be closer then most think in the first half. But in the end a very talented well coached team in Farragut will show their true colors.

Farragut- 35

WB- 10

the QB Owens can be dangerous if he's given time, and he's a big kid for a freshman. he should be great for WB the next 3 years. cole lail is a beast at linebacker, the test for the admirals will be trying to run the ball against the WB backers. browning should have success throwing the ball, even though don cope is by far the best cover man the admirals have seen so far. but so far this season, the admirals have been able to throw to all their receivers and be effective and cope can't cover all four of them at once. the farragut defense will be tested by WB on the perimeter with quick passes, and if garner is back this week they will be in even more trouble. he is definitely a difference-maker. and these games between farragut and blount have always been close so ill say farragut by 8. good luck to both teams and staying healthy, and for WB that means getting back healthy for the stretch.

the QB Owens can be dangerous if he's given time, and he's a big kid for a freshman. he should be great for WB the next 3 years. cole lail is a beast at linebacker, the test for the admirals will be trying to run the ball against the WB backers. browning should have success throwing the ball, even though don cope is by far the best cover man the admirals have seen so far. but so far this season, the admirals have been able to throw to all their receivers and be effective and cope can't cover all four of them at once. the farragut defense will be tested by WB on the perimeter with quick passes, and if garner is back this week they will be in even more trouble. he is definitely a difference-maker. and these games between farragut and blount have always been close so ill say farragut by 8. good luck to both teams and staying healthy, and for WB that means getting back healthy for the stretch.

How is WB offensive and Defensive lines? Are they as physical as their teams from the last last couple years b/c if they are then it will take Farragut a little time to adjust to the physical play i think. I know they have good backers but i think Farrgaut's o-line had improved greatly from the first game to now. So if Farragut can get some good blocks on the backers Purty is going to have a good day. When is Hudson coming back from his Knee Sprain? Will he be a 100 percent if hes back playing. that good hurt their O a little but if Browning has time in the pocket it doesnt matter he'll find receivers.

How is WB offensive and Defensive lines? Are they as physical as their teams from the last last couple years b/c if they are then it will take Farragut a little time to adjust to the physical play i think. I know they have good backers but i think Farrgaut's o-line had improved greatly from the first game to now. So if Farragut can get some good blocks on the backers Purty is going to have a good day. When is Hudson coming back from his Knee Sprain? Will he be a 100 percent if hes back playing. that good hurt their O a little but if Browning has time in the pocket it doesnt matter he'll find receivers.

From what i've heard Montre may get limited action this week. I still say Farragut has the best offense in the state and will win this one 41-13.

the last two regular season matchups have been decided by a combined 2 points. i know the admirals will be heavily favored and should win, but lets talk about it.

Last year's game was as good a high school contest as I've ever seen. You had an explosive start with WB scoring quickly and tacking on a 2-point conversion; a 1 point game at the half (WB up 15 - 14); 42 4th quarter points, including touchdowns for both teams in the final minute; plus, of course, the decision by Coach Meadows to go for 2 and the win, and the subsequent victory-preserving stop by the Farragut defense. They don't come more exciting or dramatic than that.