TN High School Stadium's

SPLITBACK

all of those stadiums are nice but there is nothing like watching a high school game like those hole in the wall type,small town stadiums like loretto,richland,cornersvillle,marshall co.,and the old lawrenceburg stadium that was behind e.o. coffman i remember watching giles.co and lawrence co. play there when i was little and i got to play there when i was in middle school.columbia has got a nice stadium i like how columbia's locker room is through that tunnel.and lipscombs field is pretty cool how the players enter the field from the bottom of the stands.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grainger Grizzly Stadium...not a great shot. You can't see the press box, but it would've probably been hard looking right into the sun anyway. It is really nice.

The gym is REALLY impressive, especially the mural of the grizzly breaking through the wall on the south side of the facility.

Come on KevB. Where is there a better shot than this one? I'm hurt! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Does anyone have any pics of Dickson County or Dyer County stadiums... they are nice... Eagleville probably has the best single A facility that I have been too...

DYER COUNTY does indeed have great f/b facilities. I too wish someone would put photos on.I watch as many games there as I do at Dyersburg. I have kin in Dickson but have never seen a game there but have seen it..very very nice.

Come on KevB. Where is there a better shot than this one? I'm hurt! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Sorry bro, I got that one from the school webpage. I've not been down there since before football season and Mom has some pics, but none that show off the home stands. I promise you though it is sweet.

That photo isn't justice to how nice the facility is....

I know I know...they need to get some great panoramic shots of all sides. Trust me I wish I could find more shots that are better than this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Union CITY and McKenzie have wondereful f/b stadiums as 1a schools....i dont know about Obion County having an inside complex but UC does. They have had for several years.

Yes, Obion County has a very nice inside facilityw ith field layout, weight room, locker rooms, film rooms and offices upstairs. Even has a batting cage on one end for the baseball/softball teams.