TN High School Stadium's

SPLITBACK

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take some Pics of Johnnie Hale Stadium tonight. They've done some upgrading this year to the visitor stands. And I don't know about how wonderful it is because obviously everyone is gonna pick home turf to be the best....but I can say of the away games we've played this year(aside from JCS last week because I wasn't able to attend), Milan has one of the LARGEST away bleachers. No other school we've played away at this year has had room for us!

I wish people in 82A would realize Milan brings a crowd every game! LoL Even going to Camden when gas was so expensive, we took up our stands, stood and took a section of the home stands. LoL

And Gibson County.....oh my if you want a seat visiting that stadium, you better get there EARLY b/c they have NO visitor seating.

I was in the band so I've seen my share of bad stadium....worst ever was in Memphis, can't remember what school but it was right beside the airport. They had to pause the game at times when planes would land, there was a "red light" house across the street, and they had two...yes TWO small bleachers that...together were 10 yards and 4 rows up. The band stood on the sidelines with the players, the fans could literally reach out and touch the players. I remember we couldn't play any of our songs except when we scored because the players couldn't hear b/c we were ground level with them. LoL This was also a game where one of the other teams got injured, so we had to wait for 45 minutes for an ambulance to get there...when they got there the guy got up and walked off the field! Gotta love traveling to inner-city Memphis schools!