Maryville vs Who ever they play next week.......

MLREB

dominique is 235 runs the 40 4.5 and usually does not get tackled for loss he always fall forwrd and is a very good back and if the meet maryville they will see a freigh train coming at them.

patriot01....Eye saw a little film on Allen and he looks good......We've allreddy haid two play one 235 lb. back this yeer and he's onlee a soffmore at Alcoa....Allen reminds me of Jabari Davis on film, wif #34 and all...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

patriot01....Eye saw a little film on Allen and he looks good......We've allreddy haid two play one 235 lb. back this yeer and he's onlee a soffmore at Alcoa....Allen reminds me of Jabari Davis on film, wif #34 and all...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

STARS...ewe gone be macon it out to tha CAK game this tomarree?

Hit should be a good weekend at tha Foothills Fall Festival.....Kenny Rogers, Josh Turner, Billy Ray Cyrus, Furryner, Coach Stevens and his sidekick Bldrunner.......mommaSTARS sed she knowed that Furryner wrote "Dirty White Boy" after one of 'em saw a load of STARSNBARS weekly londree...... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Allen is closer to 250 than 235 but he does run downhill and his speed is deceptive for a RB of his size. I would love to see Maryville vs. Henry Co. for the gold ball. We might see them face off but it is a long season and anything can happen.

dominique is 235 runs the 40 4.5 and usually does not get tackled for loss he always fall forwrd and is a very good back and if the meet maryville they will see a freigh train coming at them.

I've seen the rivals highlight video and he is a dominating back with a bruising downhill style of running but I'd have to see the 4.5 with my own eyes if he had that kind of speed I think he would be rated higher than a 3 star player and why don't rivals have his 40 time posted. this post is not intended to bash anyone its just that that size and speed combo don't come along very often the last one I remember was Jamal Lewis but maybe this is the one where was he timed and was it electronically or hand held?

It is not so much about the grammar as it is the fact that your posts read as if they were written by a high school or possibly even middle school student. In other words you remind me of a child!

Bldrunner must be in CoachT timeout...... or maybe we gut hooked him! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You & I are just different, I don't need Photoshop to make me interesting. Your screen name is graffitti, what you are you talking about there Mr Miyagi?

What you don't understand is, you're not interesting at all. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Check these You Tube video's out. What these video's have in common is some obsessed person who criticizes Maryville on the remarks part of these video's. Does that name ring a bell?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDT08afDU1o...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_O6XH90NvE...feature=related

that is hilarious!!! RR good work

Check these You Tube video's out. What these video's have in common is some obsessed person who criticizes Maryville on the remarks part of these video's. Does that name ring a bell?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDT08afDU1o...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_O6XH90NvE...feature=related

BridalHITCH needs some serious therapy!

Yeah but we lost honest, there was no cheating involved. You can't really say that can you?

it is not cheating , it is kicking @ $ $. if you are such an authority then why don't you do something besides cry all the time. my GOD man have some pride. you are a pathetic little slimeball. now grow up and move out of your mommas house. The call out still stands ... no more acknowledging you minuscule presence from here on out. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />